Tuesday, 7 April 2009

My attempt at being normal again

MAN have I been a grouch these past few days!

:P

Well, whatever it was, apparently it wasn't something a li'l bit of shopping couldn't cure ;)

So I went to this *teeeny* little shop in Besant Nagar today, with Mum, to shop for my Dubai trip.
Yeah, I'M GOING TO DUBAI THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, not alone, obviously (apparently the UAE doesn’t allow under age girls to travel alone to it’s countries - I found out when Dad tried sending me to Oman to Ash), but with Prakash Uncle & family, Shruti and family (EEEEP!), Prashant Unlce and family, Venky Uncle and family.
I think.

You know, I BARELY know anything about this trip.
I'm not even sure what time my flight leaves at.
I don't know what we're gonna do there.
I only know I'll be back in five days.
And that's it's gonna be ROASTING there, and that I needed to go shopping for fitting
(not literally, of course. LOOOOOOOSE clothes -- Sorry Shru, you know I can't resist puns XD)(Oh, and yes, THIS qualifies PEREFCTLY for a :!) clothes.

So I shopped today, for like, half hour (that's a record, people), and it did me loadsa good cuz it distracted me from my tummy ache -- yeah, I woke up with a tummy ache this morning, haven't eaten much all day..
I just want to lie down somewhere right now. :\

ANYWAY, I shopped, and got back, and was watching this movie on TV that I've been wanting to watch - 30 Days Till I'm Famous? Yeah, I wanted to see if it was as interesting as the title, so I sank into the (cushioned) cane chair in front of the TV, trying to block out Shrav's and her friend (Pratiky came home today to play with her) and saw like.. the first ten minutes, when SHOB'S CALLED!!! To dish about her new *GUY* (:D) which was fun. They seem to be going steady, and he seems to be WAYYYYY too sweet. Can't wait to see how this blooms (preferably, it'll lead to both of them getting married and having two kids who are like, Van Gogh’s or something.. :D)

SPEAKING of movies I've been wanting to watch, I finally completed Perfume the other day.

And I was MESMERIZED.
Thoroughly grossed out, of course, and yet, mesmerized.
I love the concept, and the way it ended was PATHETIC -- TOTALLY reinstated my belief that HOWEVER great the guy might be, all he wants from a girl is a lay.
That TOTALLY irked me. But Ben Wishaw was a REVELATION; I LOVED him in the movie.

Ok, enough *normalness* for today. I'm gonna say hi to my pillow now..
Sleep tight.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Dubai with Laya?!!!

    I HATE YOU!!! :X

    Just kidding. :)

    Sorta. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we're going TOGETHER, ki.

    Come along?

    Shriipree, we'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete