
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
4. Pass these rules on.
___________________________________________
FURREE KATT YOU ARE DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pass this award on to (words I have never before uttered in my life RIGHT THERE):
Charlotte at Mouse That Roars - Even though it's been like over a year since she posted, if I got to do this a year ago, she's the one I'd give this to. She's very witty, and I love how she used to equate her office to a jungle and refer to all the people working there as animals. I DO hope she resumes blogging, soon!
uglyduckling91 at Cogito, ergo sum - He's so funny, it's not funny. The first time I read this blog, I literally fell off my chair. I remember thinking that such awesomeness could not exist, and that this blog was a living, breathing example of a better world somewhere, some place far away, in the realms of imagination and creativity. And THAT is saying something.
The following two blogs are funny SOLELY because their authors are; a reflection of their incredible humour, each of their blogs seems so honest and full of life, that that in itself makes me LOL and feel all happy inside:
Delaney at Diaries of a High School Sophomore. - Delaney is not only funny but she is also NICE. Her blog cheers me up like THAT (chiefly, I suspect, due to her WoTDs and post scripts) and I'm so glad I bumped into her blog!
Aseela Haque at Spoken and Heard - A Laugh Out Loud blog if I ever saw one. Nuff. Said.
The following two blogs are random awardees solely to adhere to the required criterion of awarding 7 other bloggers this award:
Awkward Sleep Ramblings
After the Kachambucha
silent spectator at Who needs a heart anyway? - Sraiyan's discontinued, abandoned, murdered blog.
*takes deep breath* *rubs hands together*
Seven Things About Myself That No One Knows (Or At Least I Think No One Knows):
1. I have a little sister. People KNOW that, of course, but YOU guys don't cuz I don't ever talk about her. But. She's there. Currently breathing down my neck, waiting for me to finish so that she can continue playing games on the Disney website. Huh. I know.
2. I used to think I was adopted when I was little. Only now do I realize that EVERYBODY thinks so, but when I was little and not around people as much (people aka The Internet) it seemed like a VERY possible possibility, in spite of the GAZILLION baby photos. I still rant at my mum for not giving me her gorgeous face. :/
3. Sometimes I feel like I'm nothing. Like, nothing. Like, waste-of-space, nothing. I actually enjoy feeling like that. Cuz at least I'm feeling SOMETHING. That's my biggest fear. Not feeling anything. But most of the time, I feel so much, that I'm not all THAT scared. I'm scared of animals, though. I don't like to see them move. Tiiiiiiiiiiiny puppies are the exception. But even then I need to calm myself mentally before I reach out to them.
4. I love my mind. Really, I don't know WHAT I'd do without it 0.o Most of the most amazing conversations in my life occur in my mind. Sometimes with myself, but it scares the HELL out of me when I realize I'm talking to myself. Makes me feel like nothing (refer to point above) and so I just think. About random things. My dreams are hence very lucid, and are altered versions of the reality that my consciousness has absorbed. I like to psycho-analyze the HELL out of everything. Even though most of the time I don't know what I'm doing.
5. It is important for me to respect the wishes of my elders. Before you write me off as the conscientious prude that I sound like, DON'T. It's just something that I have to do, you know? I can't explain it. THIS can. Read that. That is like my life explained on a web page.
6. I feel I'm not real, sometimes. Until I'd heard of René Descartes, I was actually VERY satisfied with this fact. But this guy kinda screwed it up for me. Real as in in existence. Not real as in non-fake. I LOVE fake people. I want to learn more and more about them. I love make-up, too. Even the people who excessively apply it. It's like, that conversation I had with Sraiyanti that I posted about?
ME: I find that interesting, Sraiy.
I do. What would drive a person to be superficial? That's interesting.
SRAIY: You know, when someone's way too awesome, and as a result way too misunderstood, all they want is to be one with the rest. To disappear in that large mass produced mass of dodo heads.
It's like that.
7. I used to be afraid that no one'd ever GET me. Oh, I remember that phase, when it was OHSOIMPORTANT for me to have at least SOMEbody who'd understand me. But now that I'm older-wiser-awesomer I realize that I myself don't know who "me" *represses laughter* is, how can I expect someone else to? Now, I WANT people to not-get me. I want to be the only one who gets me. Oscar Wilde says it better - "I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly."
BONUS #8 CUZ I'M SO AWESOMELY GIVING. I can never type the word 'feel' properly. I just go fell instead. It's true. And that OCD part of me that cares a whole unhealthy amount about spellings and grammar dies a little each time. :P
*huge happy sigh*
Gosh I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sraiyanti has still not resumed blogging."
Whee! You're a Star. You're a star!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYZUMS. I love you.
ReplyDeletei love your mind, too.
ReplyDeleteand the other awesome seven facts.
ESPECIALLY FACT NO.7.
and i'm not da bomb, U DA BOMB.
Hey you. Yeah! You!
ReplyDeleteLezz haf uz sme meeningfull conversatnz n' stuff.
No really. Let's get some brain stimulation up in here (do not ask why I decided to talk like that today. Since, honestly, I couldn't tell you).
I think you may be certifiably briallant.
Thanks for the award. You're my favourite internet person ever.
Heh. You think I'm funny.
ex's & oh's and stuff.
Well of course you're Lady Pride. Honestly, I think it suits you very well. Not bad pride though, of course. Good pride. The nice pride. We'll discuss the two of them later. Hmm. Email if you like. I can send you my book list.
ReplyDelete1.) I am not more knowledgeable than you.
2.) I will SURELY introduce you to good ol' Will. Him and I are very well aquainted and have been for years,actually.
3.) I didn't used to get him either. Until one day I did.
4.) Abridged versions are good to start with. So I applaud you on that.
5.) Dude. Award will be accepted A-sap. I just have to find some TIME. Time isn't linear, it's always going everywhere at once and yet I can't find enough of it. Strange. Maybe that's me being selfish and not open. We'll see.
ex's & oh's an stuff.
You're too kind. It makes me cry. ;__;
ReplyDelete