Part I - The Assessment
As aftermath of *somebody's* THOROUGHLY expert and infinitely insightful observations, my mind has become less foggy.
At least, that's what I keep telling it.
Anyway, point is, everything sorta seems all clear-cut now.
No one wants me around cuz I'm too VIBRANT for them.
And so what do they do to un-vibrant-ify me?
They IGNORE me.
And I, willing fool that I am, fall RIGHT into their little trap.
RIGHT into a deep-dark-little rut I created for mySELF.
And claw at whatever inconsequential issues/drawbacks/shortcomings that I have, which, I convince myself, are the reason behind all of them deserting me, till they become huge gaping holes in the tapestry of my personality, while they all smirk at me with faux-concern in their shallow eyes.
What does that leave me with, then?
A battered soul, a broken self-esteem, a tattered personality.
~
Part II - The Resurrection
Am I going to give up without a fight?
Am I going to keep mum and let it all crumble?
Just like that?
FUCK no.
Got the hint =P
ReplyDeleteI am now ay follower.
YAY! THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteFollowers display to karo! I can atleast see my purty heels and preen =P
ReplyDelete