
Shrija Chavali
WHAT is with your profile pics and stupid lights?
Yesterday at 19:54
Abhinav Pathak
its something called photographical finesse....something which u obviously lack...:)
Yesterday at 19:55
Shrija Chavali
I'm sorry, did you just say "finesse" ?
*sniggers*
Yesterday at 19:57
Abhinav Pathak
yes....im guessing lesser beings such as u dont know the meaning...:)
Yesterday at 19:59
Sraiyanti Haricharan
entertaining conversation i must say. pink picture. hahahaa.
Yesterday at 20:00
Shrija Chavali
Right. Ok. We all know who the lesser being is, between me and the guy who thinks red light is a laser :|
Yesterday at 20:01
Abhinav Pathak
only narrow minded people would call this picture pink...its an innovatively designed dp whose idea wouldnt have crossed youre head in a million years
Yesterday at 20:02
Shrija Chavali
OHMYGOD RED GLAZED PAPER OVER LIGHT WHAT INNOVATION
Yesterday at 20:04
Abhinav Pathak
its not paper....its laser....dont tell me that u new that such an effect could be created using laser
Yesterday at 20:06
Abhinav Pathak
it looks like sparks flying out of my hand
Yesterday at 20:06
Shrija Chavali
OOOOOOOOOH I SEE IT NOW WOW *SPARKLES* :O:O:O:O
You are a genius.
A hot girl in red is going to chance upon this picture and think that it was divine intervention that the sparks sparkling off of your hand are in the EXACT SAME COLOUR as her halter top, and is going to immediately IMMEDIATELY fall in love with you. You're gonna marry her even.
While I on the other hand shall go up to the Himalayas and get myself in a cave, spending the rest of my tortured life trying to figure out how how HOWWW??? you could create such a MINDBLOWING effect with a LASER.
The End.
Yesterday at 20:10
Abhinav Pathak
and u make it sound gay when u say sparkles.....go die in your bloody himalayas
Yesterday at 20:12
Abhinav Pathak
ps:at least the hot girl in red fell in love with me
Yesterday at 20:13
Shrija Chavali
That IS the point, Abhinav.
:D
Oh, I will. A TORTURED death, where I shall, till my last breath is squeezed out of me, amaze at your genius.
Yesterday at 20:13
~~~~~~
ILY PITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
is red some darker shade of pink or the other way around..
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha Shrija, you are GOOD =D
ReplyDeleteSoin is so relevant.
ReplyDeleteRed and pink have NOTHING in common. :O
ReplyDeleteExcept maybe maroon..
Maryum, I was on a roll that day =D
Did you click this yourself ???
ReplyDeleteAbsolute Genius if you did !
4 thumbs up ( 2thumbs and 2toes)
Hahaha, you're funny.
ReplyDeleteI'll join you in the hills :)
No no no.. he did.
ReplyDeleteIs it that good? :S
Hahaaa!! *I* think it looks comical. especially since he's so proud of himself. the ass.
ReplyDeleteIKNOW! THE ASS!!
ReplyDelete