Sunday, 17 January 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

The following conversation unraveled on Shobhana Sridhar's Wall:

Shrija Chavali My DAD introduced me to BOBBY today at LUNCH! and he's SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOBBY I mean. I LOVE MY LIFE! HE SMILED!!!!!!!!!!! A LOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S AWESOME. BOBBY I MEAN. SHIT I'M HIGH. HE'S HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. IT'S UNREAL. HE'S SO FRIKKIN AWESOME I THINK I'M GOING TO START A FAN P...AGE HE'S THAT AWESOME. HIS HAIR. IS PERFECT. IT'S NOT FUNNY, HOW PERFECT HE IS. IT'S DAMN SERIOUS. HE'S SERIOUSLY PERFECT. AND HOT. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I DID. I THINK I SMILED BACK. I THINK. HE'S SO HOT!!!!!


Tanmay Shankar
Another one bites the dust.

Shrija Chavali
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE!

Sraiyanti Haricharan
*siiiigh* poor little female. you're delirious. hot day I know but still shrij. Leave the kids alone!!

Shrija Chavali
What KID?! HE'S HOT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S SO HOT. HE'S REALLY PERFECT. HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT HIM AND THINK "KID" AS OPPOSED TO "FUCKING HELL" OR PLAIN OLD "PINCH ME"? IT'S UNREAL HOW HOT HE IS. I SURE AM NOT THINKING KID, IF THAT'S YOUR ONLY CONCERN. NOW CAN WE CONCENTRATE ON HIS HOTNESS PLEASE?

Tanmay Shankar
As I said.

Sraiyanti Haricharan
Yayy! Yaay !!! Yayy!! Now can we get back to earth?

Sraiyanti Haricharan
* FULL FRONTAL SLAP *

Shrija Chavali
Excuse. How can a single slap get full-frontal? o_0

I'm flying. Nothing's gonna pull me down, baby!

Sraiyanti Haricharan

we're on the world of facebook. anything can happen. like 16 year olds going hopelessly gaga over little babies

Sraiyanti Haricharan
P.S: I'm coming over to pick up the book very shortly. Love!

Shrija Chavali
You know what? we need guys like him at school. we're being truly deprived. everyone m,ust realize that such fine specimens actually do exist. it's not funny how perfectly specimen-like he is. it's a damn MIRACLE

Shrija Chavali

huh what book?

Shobhana Sridhar
OMG! SHRIJ! *Deep breath*
@ Tanmay - GO AWAY! This is girl talk!
@ Sraiyan - He is not all that young. He's kinda cute :)
@ Shrij - HOT uh? Seriuosly?
Anyway, YAAAAY! Good for you girl. It's fun! Now you can say "Hey!" to him everytime you pass him, instead of chumma looking away.... See More
=D ♥
Oh OH! Introduce me the next time we see him on your street. =P

Sraiyanti Haricharan
oh god!! you guys cannot be serious! he's what? 13 years old???!! YUCK!

Shobhana Sridhar

HAHA!
14 I think...
=P =P
=D =D

Shrija Chavali
OH SHOBS YOU SHOULDA SEEN HIM SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT INTRODUCING YOU TO HIM HIGH HOPES YOU HAVE

Sraiyan go away there's a reason I put this on her Wall and not yours the reason being we both like to appreciate and acknowledge hotness when we happen to (by chance) encounter it *hi5 Shobs* He's so yummy. His hair is PEREFCT and he doesn't... See More LOOK fourteen it's quite something, actually, how un-fourteen he looks. He acts like he's fifteen, which is a FAR cry from all the fifteen-sixteen-seventeen year olds we know who talk-act-think like they're 2 year olds. He's awesome. I'm gonna learn how to play football one of these days and am totally gonna walk over and start playing with him and his passe. It's a pity he's hanging around with the yucky baby Hiranya kids, actually. Thank God I live so close to him. I mean, he can thank God when I walk over and play football with him, I mean. Or there won't be any football playing at all, if things went my way ;D This is so awesome. God bless boys.

2 comments: