Friday, 26 February 2010

Hello again.

Whoever said cynicism is easy was a sentimental fool. While faith is the strength of one's belief in hope, cynicism is the brute force with which faith and hope are stifled by reason and non-challance.

*sigh* Closure is so hard to achieve. Mostly, I don't try hard enough. I should. But I won't. What if I find nothing to replace the memories I'm trying to repress? I'm holding on to a used, dripping towel when I know I'd really like a warm, dry one; but I'm just out of the shower, and this is all I have on me now.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're sixteen?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. part of the answer lies in oldmonkmgm.the other part i have no idea.free

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Arslan: The incredulity of your comment distresses me. I am quite sure I'm sixteen.

    @soin: I wish I could understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynicism is difficult, and often unpleasant- it's also a miracle most people can't achieve. And closure doesn't exist. Realism, however, is what gets us all by. Things happen, you deal, you move on and find something new that happens. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete