Shrija Chavali So how was the movie? I messaged Shobhana 'Coffee' Sridhar and you saying I had to go out, did you get it? Anyway, I went to Marina then to City Centre where MY AUNT BOUGHT BOOKS FOR ME!!! FOR HELPING OUT WITH THE BABIES!!!!! ANNA KARENINA AND THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 22:03 · Comment · Unlike · See Wall-to-Wall
You and Sraiyanti Haricharan like this.
Sraiyanti Haricharan Yea I got it. Movie was o.k you didn miss much though. :) and yayy books! Isn't Anna karenina s'posed to be depressing??
Yesterday at 22:19
Shrija Chavali It's Leo Tolstoy. It's amazing. And I *think* I can handle depressing and MORE after If You Can See Me Now :|
Yesterday at 22:21 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan Whaaaaat?? You didn't like it???? Heartless freak! That's one of my favoritest books everrr!!
Yesterday at 22:23
Shrija Chavali I didn't say I didn't like it. I said it was depressing. Don't read the unsaid, you're no pro like Ivan! (:
Yesterday at 22:25 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan :D it isn't depressing! It's awesome! Ha! No wonder you thought wuthering heights was horrendous
Yesterday at 22:27
Shrija Chavali :|
Yesterday at 22:30 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan :D and btw, when the hell are you back in proper town??? Soon hopefully.
Yesterday at 22:31
Shrija Chavali :/
Yesterday at 22:32 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan Pch. Fine.
Yesterday at 22:34
Shrija Chavali May 1st week, I guess..
Yesterday at 22:35 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan You don't sound happy about that. Fine I don't want to stand between you and a fun time. I'll just make do without you for a while longer. :|
Yesterday at 22:38
Shrija Chavali :( I know it seems like I'm acting estranged, but I really want to be here with my aunt and cousins and grandparents - they're all going off to the US for a year! And, my sister went back home day before yesterday, so I don't want it to seem like I'm deserting them. That's why this is kinda taking over my life at this point of time..
Yesterday at 22:41 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan You don't owe me an explanation dear one. I understand perfectly! I just miss you is all :) ♥
Yesterday at 22:43
Shrija Chavali I know. I miss you too. I think the explanation was for myself, to assure myself that I'm doing the right thing, or some other righteous reason like that. I want to do something crazy after. Like.. I don't even know what crazy is anymore. Jumping up high?
I'm increasingly feeling like a big old GNIROB, you know?( That Ivan's quite adept at things like this. People, I mean.) I'm boring and am not unafraid to be an individual, or even TRY to find the individual in me. It's all about being honest, right? I don't think I'm completely honest with myself, let alone other people. Other people who matter, also. My little bubble of fantasy and make believe is comforting, but it's doing more harm than good. I guess if I have to live in this world, I better get to it and pull my head down from the clouds right? Cuz face it, clouds are pretty and everything, but all they are is steam and fluff. :(
Yesterday at 22:49 ·
Sraiyanti Haricharan Woooooooooow. Shitness. I have a lot to say to the above but I'll do it in private. For now all I wan to say is "take care okay? And I'm here for you babe." however cliche that sounds. Plus ily :)
Yesterday at 22:56
Now i forgot what to say. All thanks to your strange comment-y problem. >.< But i think i already told you. :) Yay yay yay.
ReplyDelete