Thursday, 16 December 2010

I haven't written a poem in, like FOREVER.

Oo I just figured you can make words on your title bold too using the code. Huh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Nothing. It was just funny.

~

I suppose I must say something about all the testimonials (henceforth Testies)(yes Testies) I got people to write for me on the last day of school.
They were really nice.
But nobody confessed their secret unrequited undying love for me.
So that was sad.
That was a sad day, in general.
Some people cried.
Other people cried watching the first few people cry.
I came back home and downloaded music for free from http://beemp3.com/ for a while.
And then I read all my Testies again.
I love my Testies.
They're very cute, my Testies.
And tender.
In their tone, I mean.
Some of them.
The others were simply reminders that their owners were associated with me for a little while.
Which is not necessarily as bad as I'm making it sound.
But this is a fun post.
Nothing's gonna sound bad.
Oh I know what's funny - Mamma's watching a Telugu movie. I can hear it. It's funny.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
It was just funny.

1 comment: