
You could be happy and I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go
And all the things that I wished I had not said
Are played in loops 'till it's madness in my head
Is it too late to remind you how we were?
Welcome back, Roshni.
How are you?
I missed you.
I did.
I think about you a lot.
It's not like you are a memory, or a figment of my own imagination, for me to forget you.
And yet, I cannot speak to you.
I am afraid I might not have anything to say.
I'm afraid I might have too much to say.
I'm afraid I might hurt you.
I'm afraid you'll hurt me.
And I'm afraid I might like that.
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go
Inconsequential blips.
ReplyDeleteInconsequential blips.
Inconsequential blips with feeling and emotions and a right to be blippy.
It's what it is.
ReplyDeleteYou feel me so well!
'cos of my inconsequential blippy-ness.
ReplyDeleteYou're as inconsequential as the air I breathe.
ReplyDeleteSure, it's invisible.
Sure, it's not just mine.
But I need it.
That makes it SUPREMELY consequential.
Just like you.