
Despite your incredible hotness, do you know why I find it so easy to love you? No? I don't know that quite myself. But I will try to explain it as succinctly as possible. Because really, a HUGE yarn of a love letter is NOT something I want to give you. Nuh-UH.
Now that THAT'S over and done with,

OMG OMG OMG I LUV YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT MY LIFE WOULDA BEEN LIKE IF YOU HADN'T STUMBLED ACROSS MY BLOG, WAY BACK IN 2009!!! YES 2009!!!!!! The first time I read your blog I was like "That's me but what am I saying?" because you and I seemed so alike it wasn't even funny. And IMMEDIATELY I knew that this, right here, was an amazing person. And not just because she's so much like me. Though that was chiefly the reason for my instantly liking you =P But more than that, it was you yourself. You were also one of the first 'strangers' to comment here, and that has GOT to have played a significant part, too. But mostly it was you. Only you.
I just paused and read what I've written so far. I sound like such a groupie.
But you know what? I DON'T CARE! Becasue YOU don't care! Because you're on of the most honest and loving and non-judgemental people I've ever, ever met! Because you're so non-judgemental you'd make a TERRIBLE judge! Because you'd start giggling/snorting (that's what you look like you're doing in all those pictures where you're laughing) when they say 'Your Honour'! Because you're FUNNY, like that! And you made me realize that I was funny, too!
Oh Yumzow, you know what you are?
You are my ONE and ONLY

SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!
That is EXACTLY what I figured out you were, while I was showering the other day. Not that we didn't already know we were trans-national counterparts ♥ And that's why I decided to do this now. Because I already feel like I know you SO much. That's probably because I DO. =D
Yummy, you are so VERRRRRY VERRRRY gorgeous and FUNNY and

HOT and SO, SO FULL of love, it's a miracle you're actually real O_O But then again ,we've also already established that your name is perfect for you :D
In fact, whatever I have written seems inadequate - infinitesimal, actually; you're SO much more. You're an honest to God, real, I-say-what-I-feel-and-feel-what-I-say, I-love-the-world-it's-all-mine-and-I-love-to-share-it-too-look-look person, who just happened to have made the biggest impression on me and my life.
It's almost been automatic, our beautiful camaraderie. Never has it been this effortless for me to give myself so completely to another person, and never before has someone accepted all that I've had to give, and returned the favour.
And for that, amongst a whole lot of things, I will love you forever.

With love and love, and lots of love and a bucketful of love thrown on top of a truck full of love,
SC ♥
OH MY GOD. i just shed a tear. you guys are perfect for each other.
ReplyDeleteShrija, you are wonderful. i adore the way you adore.
and Maryam's picture is incredibly hot indeed.
i'm glad to be a witness to this beautiful friendship. :D
YOU BITCH, COULDN'T YOU HAVE UPLOADED AN HONESTLY HOT PICTURE TOO? But, I forgive you.
ReplyDeleteI could cry. I love it that much. You have no, no, no idea how MUCH this means to me. I love you. I really do.
I don't know what else to say. I'm speechless. One of those rare moments when I have no idea what to say. Ha.
I love this so much. I'm going to read it again and again and again. I love you.
Wah Wah! :P
ReplyDelete