Friday, 21 January 2011

Today's Friday, it is my day..

You know what I've been doing these past few days? Just SITTING HERE. My productivity levels have hit an ALL TIME LOW (and by 'productivity' I do not imply giving birth to things. OBvi) it's like I wake up. I sit here. I go to sleep. That's all. WHAT happened to the swimming? And the STUDYING? And the having-a-life-ing?

Don't look at ME! I'm asking you!

WHAT HAPPENED????????????????????????????????????????

_____________________________________

In other news:

1. I got 91 in English. NINETY-ONE! Which must mean something, shouldn't it? I mean, all my life, it's been the only subject I score well in and like, but each time I DO do well in it (IGNORE THE DO DO) it's no biggie cuz the standard is like "Oh. Shrija. English. No biggie." you know? And I was just thinking.. what if it was all along? A biggie? And not just a standard biggie, a COLOSSAL BIGGIE? Wouldn't I not have all this confusion about college? Wouldn't it be like "Oh. Shrija. English. College. DUH!" instead of "ohshitohshitohshitohshit"????

Ah haf lost tha abiluty tah sound koheeyrent so escyus mih. But do you get what I'm saying? DO YOU??????????

2. I got two awards in THE SAME WEEK. BLOG (No, Spell Check, I do NOT mean to say Blow Awards. I mean REALLY!)AWARDS. And I'm like "Whaaaaaaaaaat it's a prank or not real or a scam or whatever" but it's not. It's really real. *I* have blog awards. But I'm just gonna put them up on the corner somewhere. I don't wanna tag gazillion people, cuz I don't know too many bloggers. And if I tag the same people over and over, they'll run out of people too, and then they'll tag me, and all of us'll just PLAY TAG :| And I don't want that. So. Three awards and already Aamir Khan. Y'all must be so proud!

3. I've started journalling again. Only, it's not something that'd look like I'd journal in a.k.a it's an old ugly and hard-bound Compaq corporate diary thing that belonged to Pinni. She left behind a whole bunch of those here when she was moving, so I get all of them ^^ I love hand-me-downs. They're so special. Anyway I'm digressing. What I wanted to say was I THINK MY WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE HAS READ ALL OF MY PREVIOUS JOURNALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN REALLY THEY DID!!!!!!!!!! So that's why I"m telling NO ONE at home about this one. Because really. A girl's got to keep her secrets secret. If you know what I mean.

Erase the mental image; I can't journal like I used to, you know. Because I DON'T HAVE A LIFE TO JOURNAL IN MY JOURNAL. Sad story.

4. THE WHITE COW IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna be having another calf in 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! In actuality, the black one should be pregnant by now too, but she can't. It's not happening. She's unwell, these days, and we don't know WHAT'S wrong with her. She's become so skinny too, the poor thing.
But do you REALIZE what will happen in 5 months (or thereabouts)? There will be TWO cows, ONE bull and THREE CALVES in my house. MY house. A.k.a the FREAK-WHO'S-AFRAID-OF-ANIMALS' house. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing I might be in college by then. YEAH I SAID THAT.

5. Because 4 is such an odd number to stop things at. You need a nice number, like five. Or three. But I HAD to tell you guys the four things before this. So.
FAREWELL FAREWELL FAREWELL FAREWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ON THE 31ST AND I'M GOING TO BE WEARING A SAREE A GORGEOUS SAREE A PURPLE GEORGETTE SAREE AND ALL THE BROS ARE GONNA BE LIKE "Whoa." AND I'M GOING TO GLIDE ALL AROUND THE PLACE AND LOOK ETHEREAL AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR I might just trip and fall, or the whole thing may come off WHILE I'M ON STAGE, or nobody'll notice me -.- I mean, there's gotta be at least 50 of us girls, and ALL of us'll be in sarees. What's the guarantee that ALL of us are gonna have some thunder to ride on? I mean. You know what I mean. Is it just me, or has innuendo become a part of my life now? Anyway. So that's something I've been looking forward to for.. a while, now. Because really. Who doesn't want to be in a saree?

8 comments:

  1. WOW, you really have been pouring your heart here :O


    WOW.

    I have been telling you to Major in ENGLISH for as long as I've known you, be it 6 -8 years.

    *throws smelly socks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY YOU GOT YOUR HOT BUTT HERE! I LVOE YOU! *muah muah MUAH!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, but really. ENGLISH.

    It's your calling, it's you.
    And one day when you're a famous writer and I'm barely making ends meet as a tailor/artist, please give me a job?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWNESS! i got either 91 or 94 in my English, cant remember at this time of the night. O Levels though, the British system :P and i know it doesn't look like it from my blog because i'm too lazy for capitalizing the letters at the beginning of sentences and stuff and my punctuation sucks but still! *highfives*
    i used to have journals too! but now i have my blog. :P
    SAARIIIIII ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P Really? That's great! I like your blog the way it is, you know that :D
    I like having books I can write in. Blogs are kinda public, right? Books are.. closer? Does that make sense?

    SAREE SAREE SAREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Saree Saree Saree!!!!!!*
    I want to see the new calf!! Except not when they're shitting or peeing.
    Actually the peeing's creepier than the shitting.

    ReplyDelete