Thursday, 3 February 2011

DUDE. DID YOU KNOW?????????

Josh Hartzler is Amy Lee's husband. He's born in 1977 and working as a therapist.
He has been the main inspiration for the songs "Good Enough" and "Bring Me To Life".
Josh and Amy were engaged on January 8, 2007. The next day, Lee announced her engagement publicly while hosted by Much, a Canadian show. They got married on May 6, 2007 in Amy's family home in Little Rock, Arkansas, and now they live in New York.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That's a link. Click it. AND DIE.
I mean, I thought the guy she's talking about in her songs would look like..  THIS:

Gerard Way!
Or at least like WOLFIE!


Well, I guess if it's love, it's love.

BUT THINK OF THE BABIES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD OLIVER GOODWILL.
    oh well, at least Amy seems happy and her husband seems cuddly haha. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES FURREE OLIVER GOODWILL O.O
    Cuddly haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying to spam your shoutmix but it's not going through! there's a problem in your coding i think. i've been trying for the past 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FURREE I KNOW I FIXED I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED D: D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're being mean. and superficial

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this were facebook, I'd *like* Shrutilaya's comment.
    It's not though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerard Way is a pretty boy.


    I'm sorry if that sounds slightly creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerard Way is a VERY pretty boy. And no, that did not sound creepy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for reviving my crush on wolfie up there.
    *sighs and falls in love*
    Now I'm off to look for random HP fanfics of Remus and Hermione.

    ReplyDelete