I went to bed at 10 today, and since then I haven't caught a WINK of sleep. I have this HORRIBLE cough/throat pain/infection SOMETHING and it's KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I came here. And I could hear thunder! AND NOW IT'S RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what this means. That's right. It is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff9GSBTJqxc
I accidentally discovered this band. I WANT TO MARRY THE LEAD SINGER. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING, THIS IS THE ONE. If you saw the linked song on youtube you'd've noticed the second most thumbs-up-ed comment, regarding which I'd just like to say : MY SENTIMENTS
EXACTLY.
 |
| Oy. |
Previously, I'd like boys like this
 |
| Jesse McCartney |
 |
| Ashton Kutcher |
 |
| Ricardo Kaka |
 |
| Chad Michael Murray |
and in the middle, like this
 |
| Random hot emo boy #68796058945 |
 |
| Random hot emo boy #675852245 |
 |
| James McAvoy - Penelope |
 |
| James McAvoy - Becoming Jane |
 |
| James McAvoy |
but now, I like boys that look like themselves.
*sigh*
Boys.
Yes; my Oestro Gents are trippin' all over the place.
 |
| My Oestro Gents. |
JESSE MCCARTNEY FOREVER.
ReplyDeleteNot any more :( DID YOU HEAR THE SONG????? ISN'T IT THE BEST??????????
ReplyDeleteI used to be about as emo as those guys, thus making me a douche.
ReplyDeleteIf you also used to look pretty like them, it won't matter :D
ReplyDeleteMy transition was something like this:
ReplyDeleteNick Carter -> Ricky Martin, Bryan Adams, Enrique -> Jonathan Rhys Meyer, Chad Michael Murray, J.D Fortune -> Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Matthew Perry -> to well... 'the guy' :P
LOL! This post brought back some good memories :)
Cheers,
Annie.
OH MY GOD! JD FORTUNE! Me too! :P
ReplyDeleteGlad it did. C:
And thanks for commenting!
Hahahaaha. Your Oestrogens!! Hahaha. Look at that.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm very glad You got out of Pretty boy phase and Emo phase. James Mcavoy phase was standable. Except not when he's Mr.Tumnus.
Also also, this news slighta hot. But maybe it's just my over fried brain talking.
Also, in the beginning, he sounds a little bit like Tom Delonge (except less whiny) after which he sounds a little bit like Jared Leto (except not as hot)
Excuse me. I'mnevergoingtogetoutoftheemolovingphase I really REALLY love the one with the tricolour hair.
ReplyDeleteHE SOUNDS PERFECT JUST SHUT UP the others all sound like they're moaning this one SINGS. And how.. *has mental picture that might gross you out/slightly turn you on* I love you, Sraiy! PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE SOME TIME!
I love you more, ShriG. By the way, you aren't supposed to call me that here. Sshhh.
ReplyDeleteLike I "Shout-ed out!" on your Shout out!- YOU pick up your phone.