I want to eat potato smileys.
I want to lie in bed, leaning on pillows propped up against the headboard, and watch TV. I want to cuddle and hold hands and snuggle closer during the sweet parts. I hate myself for thinking about all of this because I know that it is plain foolishness to let myself wonder about what could be, when I know with more certitude than I care for that it is not a possibility at all, let alone a probability. I know that my life is going and will go in a different path altogether; yet I catch myself wondering how it must feel like to have a person smile at you and see their eyes sparkling like suns the moment they lay eyes on you, how it must be like to know beyond doubt that the person holding your hand also holds your heart and that nothing else could be a greater comfort. But this is MADNESS. That's all it is. Madness towards which I am driving myself with dogged perseverance in refusing to stop daydreaming.
This is a really shitty post. I have consciously avoided positing about things that make me sound like the whiny lonely hormonal teenager that I
You COULD just not read this and Shout on my Shoutmix instead. But by now you'd've already read this. Unless you're like me, and you skim through to the next para-break each time you see a really long and rambling para. Usually, I do love to sink my teeth into those, but right now I have no time. LOTS of you are posting and posting away and I'm not reading/commenting like the obsessive and faithful stalker that I was. DON'T LEAVE ME!
Oh, also, you might've noticed the GINORMOUSLY HUGE change. *grins* It's all good. I like it.
Everyone wants to eat potato smileys. :B
ReplyDeleteAnd I secretly like Tangled, dammit.
YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL. both inside and out! you're one of the most wonderful people i've been lucky to come across. and the most intelligent and witty and cute and awesome and OMGILOVEYOUSOMUCH.
ReplyDeletei haven't eaten potato smileys in a long time. :(
and OMG OMG OMG.
I LOVE THE CHANGES. THIS IS AMAZING. WOW.
*stares in awe*
*drools a little*
*snaps out of it*
THE GIRL WITH THE BLUE EARRING! i love everything about you and your blog.
This is NOT a shitty post. This is an awesome post.
ReplyDeleteI have thoughts so completely exactly entirely similar to these it's not even funny.
And just like Furree said ^ You're absolutelybeautiful :D
Love your blog :D
Lovely blog and I love your style..:)
ReplyDeletenice change, and it's ok to day dream once in a while or so. You know we all do it.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how in a world filled with billions of people, we can all feel alone at times. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)
ReplyDeletePhilophobic - They were such a rage in the birthday party circuit. Whatever happened to them?
ReplyDeleteFurree - I may just love you more than I already did now. That is saying quite something, I assure you. I LOVE YOU TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!!! :* :* :* Also, heh, changes all gone now. BEAR WITH MY INDECISION!
MsgicalMe - That makes us mind twins! Thank you so much for your comment. Love your new display picture!
Hamza - Thank you! I've never been told I have style before :P
Smokey - Thanks, yes. :)
Electric - Your words ring true much like your blog. A pleasure to have you stop by.
Thanks you guys for not running away screaming :D
Oh, snap. MAgicalMe. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteCome to think of it, I've only *ever* eaten them at birthday parties. Strange.
ReplyDeleteI know, right? And I was talking about Cars. They played it on TV that day. Although TANGLED *sighs* Did you SEE that lantern scene? *dies*
ReplyDeleteLantern scene, win! And I could not believe that the guy who plays Chuck was the dude. F'real.
ReplyDeleteI KNEW THAT!!!! Did you see? My post?
ReplyDeleteWHEYARE? You doth say naught about the wubberfulness of Chuck on zis post.
ReplyDeleteNot THIS one. Here - http://lionesswithoutapride.blogspot.com/2011/01/did-you-know-corn-is-carbohydrate.html
ReplyDeleteThis was a good post. And you will get moments like that as you get older. Most of them are stolen from important things that should be done, but sometimes you just get wrapped up in the person you love and who loves you. :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll get moments like this in the near future, don't worry. Also, I'm sure you are beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you differently. :)
Ah, Kindros. You've never even seen me and yet you're sure I'm beautiful. That's what's amazing, you guys all find me beautiful just through what I say. Words are such powerful things, but beauty is an entirely different power altogether.
ReplyDeleteYo, brah.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I know how you feel. I've felt like that on MORE than one occasion. I feel like that now, actually. And I UNDERSTAND. And you know, I've had limited to access of photos of you, but I know that YOU. YOU YOU YOU as a person is beautiful. Stunning. Magnificent. Gorgeous. Fantastic. The BEST. And that with a personality and a brain and a soul and spirit like that, the outsides will match to those who see that inside of you. And THEY are the ones you want in your life and THEY are the important ones. I know that it's hard to put what I've said into action. It's an easy concept to understand, yet it isn't something easy to actually do and I KNOW that.
But just so you know: I'm proud of you. And I have faith in you. And I love you DEARLY.
*the outsides will match to those who see that inside of you.* I think EXACTLY the same thing. It's a GORGEOUS concept.
ReplyDeleteI love you, too. Thanks for this :)
Not a shitty post.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
That's cuz you loff me. Hah. ♥
ReplyDelete