I cringe from saying things like this but there you have it. It's true.
1. I used to GAG at all those umpteen chick flicks, BUT NOW I LOVE THEM. Seriously, my cynicism never let me enjoy the mindless happiness of the average rom-com-chick-flick-what-not because I'd immediately find out all the flaws and be all like "What a WASTE of money" but now I'm like "I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was watching Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging last night, and I. LOVED. EVERY. SINGLE. MINUTE. OF. IT.
It's the PERFECT MOVIE. In the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. And even though I DID register ALL of the loopholes and stuff, I enjoyed it, nevertheless. I like CORNY CHEESY SAPPY CHICK FLICKS NOW!!!!!
2. I used to umm, LOVE MYSELF. Like, MAJOR SUPERIORITY COMPLEX RIGHT HERE. But then that went away. BUT NOW IT'S BACK AGAIN! Not with it's usual force but it's there. You know? And not a moment too soon, I feel, what with college around the corner.
3. I used to like those PERFECT BOYS like that Robbie's brother Tom from Angus Thongs.. and Austin Ames from A Cinderella Story but now I'm like. I dunno. Boys? JUST GIMME LADY GAGA, THANKS!
Yeah. Ok. I newly have the brain of an emu and the emotional range of a humpback whale (in terms of size, I mean) and maybe I get a *tad* too excitable too often but that's the thing. All of these? Changes.
i thought i was the only one guilty of liking Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging!
ReplyDeletefrom what i remember, that guy was really hot. the hero/main-guy-character. but his brother/friend (can't remember much of the movie haha) was hotter!
you should love yourself, 'tis a good thing to do.
guilty here tooo! :D i just watched morning glory, and got all happy. i too used to sneer at rom coms and feel good movies but now i guess im just happy for a reason to smile! :P
ReplyDeleteBlame it on the HORMONES! :p
Angus, Thongs and Pefect Snogging!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with those boys. Like, *sighs* I'm still gaga over boys :P Just less, frequent.
I plead guilty of liking Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging too :P
ReplyDeleteJust gimme Lady GaGa? LOL :D
Furree - THE BROTHER IS THE HOTTEST THING ON THE PLANET!!!!! O_O And yes, it IS. I'm very lovable, per se, so it's quite easy. Heeh. :D
ReplyDeleteAbeer - HORMONES IT IS! What's Morning Glory *googles*
Hanis - They're totally worth it, man. LOOK at them! :O
Kuroneko - Haha! And you renewed my Kurosaki obsession! :D
You've always loved the chick flick scene. :/
ReplyDeleteI hate chick flicks.
Disney is so much more honest cos it doesn't try and have "real people" in it.
Change is amazing. \m/
I went off it for a little while. When 27 Dresses came out. From then it went off but now it's back. You know, I think it was Disney that made me realise that. Do you remember my Stupid Disney Movies That Make Me Want To Cry post? :S
ReplyDelete