Wednesday, 18 May 2011

UGH.

Sap EVERYWHERE. What is WRONG with the world? Hello, stupid female making your fb name to have his last name on it; hello, stupid guy who takes hundreds of kissy pictures of her and posts it everywhere; hello stupid girl who believes the regurgitated crap he's spewing from every orifice; hello, people of the world, are you guys BLIND?


AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BITTER. BECAUSE I AM NOT! THAT'S THE LAST THING I AM!

6 comments:

  1. OH I SO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing I hate more than girls changing their last name on facebook to their boyfriends, is girls changing their last name on facebook to something like "Cullen" or "Jonas".
    I mean seriously. GET. REAL.

    And I agree with this post so much.
    I can't even put it into words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sis changed her surname to Cullen on FB. You have no idea of how much empathy I have for this post. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a fun thing to witness the chaos of fb when they break up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BN - THANKS *FISTPUMP*

    Fiona - I didn't know people did that!

    Kuro - Haha. :P

    Furrz - Ohmygod this guy, he deleted ALL of his dps. One by one. They were like.. twenty million. And now he's got pictures with hundreds of random girls everywhere.
    We have no life.

    ReplyDelete