I don't know who I am any more. I let my life numb me. I let TV and the internet numb me. That's basically how I feel these days. Numb. Lifeless. Stone-like. Sucked dry of anything I've ever had inside.
Is it possible that I've lived my entire lifespan in school? Quality wise? The more I grow older, the more convinced I am that I was the best I could be when I was in school. But maybe that's just cowardly-me talking. I dunno. I don't feel like much any more, and nobody's even making me feel like much any how, and I know it's foolish to look forward to external stimuli and that one should feel good about oneself, and I do do all of that, except I look in the mirror and I don't know who I see. It's like, there's a person in my head, a person in my past, and another one in the mirror. Which one am I?
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-life-actually-does-get-better/
ReplyDelete'Nuff said.
Chin up, kiddo.
well i still think you're juicy O.O
ReplyDeleteAsh - Thank you.
ReplyDeleteFurz - The juice is fast drying up :O LET'S GET ME REHYDRATED!