Sunday, 16 October 2011

Sue me for saying all this - but I'm going to hell anyway.

1. She could be the biggest bitch in the world, and he'd still be there. 
You know how in movies there's the successful femme fatale diva type thing, and the meek but loyal and calm-strength kind of lover in the shadows? I don't see how any one can be so accommodating, so damn selfless as to be that guy. I see a girl doing it, I really can, but I don't know any guys that'd do that.

2. He looks at her like.. he looks at her. 
I know what it is to get stared at, I'm a girl and apparently it's what we live with. And there's that whole episode with the fellow. But there's staring, and then there's looking.

Bleh. Enough teenage angsty fluff for you guys today, I think.
How have you been?

12 comments:

  1. My male almost-best friend is Type 1. And 2. I tell him to not take his girl friend's crap but he says he loves her and that he feels he has to.

    Blekh, I tell him. That's not love. It's scary obsession. x|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I can never see guys doing that. And the looking... tummy butterflies.

    I been good. How you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love a stranger to look at me. (preferably a really hot stranger).
    TEENAGE ANGSTY FLUFF IS THE BEST &hearts! adult angst is what i hope i never have to experience.

    oh how i missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaishah - I find that there's always just the faintest line between the two.

    Yumzy - My butterflies fly a little higher, if you know what I mean. :S I been sad. You been busy. :(

    Furrz - Mm, I know, it's fun :P
    Teenage angsty fluff makes me cringe some times! Adult angst is.. complex and ugly.

    OH HOW I MISSED YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New semester and all that =(
    DON'T BE SAD. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many people love me. I not sad. I ecstatic. I radiant. I joyful. I transcendent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should SO write about relationships!
    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like ohmygod I so noe what 1 is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahaha I know a guy who's damn accomadating and selfless even though his girl's a total b***h :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. check yo mail nigga!

    ReplyDelete