Friday, 18 November 2011

What is with these hiccups!!

If popular sentiment is anything to go by, we're all at a stage in life where we have nothing under our control, and yet are expected to be the captain of our metaphorical boat in the metaphorical stormy sea.

it's a thief in the night to come and grab you
it can creep up inside you and consume you

I love people that are unapologetic. Not in a screw-you way, but more in a this-is-my-life-and-I-know-what-I-want way. 

I really wish I knew what kind of person I am now :/ It was all so easy earlier. 

faded pictures on the wall
...I gotta get up, oh, figure this shit out! 

I'm slowly starting to find random TV people hot again! Yaaaayyy me! But not in a, "ohmygod this is the love of my LIFE!!!" way; no. I think the general intensity of my feelings has diluted, especially all the good feelings. Oh well, I dunno. The last one was that Zachary Levi, when Tangled was about to release. But I look at him now and, nothing.

I should make a list. It's been really long since I did! 


Shrija Chavali's List of Hot Famous People
(in no particular order)

Ok so the two main parameters are looks  and personality, right? 
So I'll even rate them! Wheee.
1. 

Well duh. 
James McAvoy. 

Looks: 250%
Personality: 90%
Because he's already married. 
Ok who cares actually.
Personality: 500%

2. 




















This shirtless young man.
Chris Evans.

Looks: 100%
Personality: 100%
Because he's funny in Fantastic Four, and adorable in Push.

3.














Curtis Stone!
Giving the word 'yummy' a whole new parameter.

Looks: 90%
Because I don't really like his mouth.
Personality: 90%
He is one smooth-talker. Have you seen his shows? He's funny too :P

4.




















This is obviously a photoshopped image, but did you notice how it says "THE CRAZIEST (AND SEXIEST) WOMAN ON TELEVISION right above his face?

Now you know why I chose this picture.

Looks: 99%
Because he's shorter than me by a centimetre! But I totally crushed on him when I was 12.
Personality: 300%
He's so funny! Like soooooo funny. And the accent counts too.

5.




















Maarko Saaresto.
Lead singer of Poets Of The Fall.

Looks: This is actually the first time I'm seeing him properly.
Personality: 20,000%
Because he sings and writes his own songs. Have you HEARD Carnival of Rust?

6.















Robert Downey Jr.
Sigh.

Looks: <3
Personality: Siiiiiiiiiiiiigghhhhhhhhhhhh.

7.

















Ok slightly side-tracked here but he literally melted my insides during the beginning of the series.
This is Kurosaki from Dengeki Daisy.

I can't think of any more people. I'll finish this later if I remember anyone.

Gimme some love, peeps!
♥

7 comments:

  1. Curtis Stone can make one's heart melt when he smiles! And Robert Downey, Jr.!! I agree there. Siiiiighhhh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! C'mon....you can't give up on William ....now Sir. William that fast...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluey - I AGREE WHOLLY. :D

    Pins - Oh, gosh, I forgot all about him! But yeah.. I guess I have given up on him.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. #7! THAT HAIR! *dies*

    DANIEL RADCLIFFE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering, Y NO Justin on this list? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kind of unapolgetic people rock. It's the kind of confidence that makes me trust people.
    Zac Efron used to be my OMIGAWDHESSOHOTILOVEHIM =p but now, Ive grown past that hormonal stage. Now when I find people on tv hot, it's just that, hot.. and a little bit of internet stalking.
    I like Liam and that english teacher guy (i forget his name) from 90210 and Jude Law. Darren Hayes too.
    Robert downey jr. <3 and EDWARD NORTON! =D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Furrz - You like? :D

    Hamza - NO WAY!! :O :P

    OH MY GOD SANA CASTELLANO EDWARD NORTON ALMOST GOT ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I USED TO LIVE THE ENGLISH TEACHER GUY! Who's Darren Hayes?
    It's the kind of confidence that makes me trust people. --> Ditto me.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete