Friday, 23 March 2012

Who I am.

Remember that question from that Self-Interview post, that went sort of like "Who are you, deep down?" or something?

Addressing it now, on account of my high-on-life state of mind at the moment.

Who I am as a person (in my opinion):

1. Creator - 
I need to create things. That's the only explanation. It all makes sense now.
I mean, I create every time I write. I create when I'm acting. I create when I'm sitting somewhere looking at something. I create when I speak - not with the words I utter but with the thoughts in my head. And that is all I ever do. No wonder I have such a problem, thinking I'm deluded and all of that - it's because every thing I know, I've created.

2. Lover/Hater -
Nobody can love/hate me like I do.

3. I'm also really Nice and really Mean. Like, if I like you I'll be nice to you. But if I don't like you, I'll keep my distance. So I'm not a nice person per se (per-son per-se hahah) but I'm pretty decent if you like me. Judging is a two-sided thing. I think. Idk lol.

4. I'm pretty Screechy. Like, I get excited really easily. But that's the best thing in me, if you ask me - because my extremely vocal appreciation of something is only my way of reflecting utter sincerity at whatever it is that I am expressing. Like, refer the previous point - since I'm nice, I may have to say a few things without meaning them during social interaction, but if I'm going like OH MY GOD THAT'S SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it means I'm really really into whatever it was that I was freaking out about, and want you to know that I'm not bullshitting.
My father once told me I bullshitted a lot; and I agree, I do. I'm "nice" like that. But there it is. Paradox.
Basically, if you excite me, it means I like you, and you should be really proud of that.

5. I used to want to do everything to make people like me but that's changing. Yay. Or nay. I don't know. Change is good though.

Five is a nice number to end lists at!
If you're going to comment, and you think you have a fair idea of who I am as a person, let me know, if you'd like.

5 comments:

  1. I dont detect a drop of fakeness in you.
    It sounds weird saying it, but you're very real. :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point 5 is a good'n. I think it's a sign that you've grown into yourself more and are comfortable with yourself. It shows that you no longer want to conform or bend to get people to like you, that you want them to see you and appreciate you for who you really are.

    Well played on reaching that point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHRIJA HOW COULD U ABANDON YOUR BLOGGGGG?!?!
    i know im being a hippo-crite but comeee on i need your blog!!

    ReplyDelete