Yesterday
20:18Bc
hi
20:18Shrija
hey
20:18Bc
do u no me?
20:18Shrija
Apparently :/:/
20:19Bc
k
u no hariharan
9th
20:19Shrija
yup
20:19Bc
ya iam his class mate
u go t ur results
20:20Shrija
ok..
Nope, not yet
20:20Bc
wen r u gettin it
20:20Shrija
I think 25th
20:20Bc
oh
hey imon halder is in ur class r wat?
20:21Shrija
Yup.
Though, didn't he leave?
He wasn't in my section..
20:21Bc
oh
ur in wich sec
20:21Shrija
B
20:21Bc
u no shruthi.p
20:22Shrija
yup
20:22Bc
she is coming in my van
bavana is in ur class r wat?
20:22Shrija
Ok..
yeah
20:23Bc
wat abt sruthi.p
20:23Shrija
They're not in my section, da
20:23Bc
kk
ananya
20:24Shrija
nope
20:24Bc
k
20:25Bc
so waiting for ur results ah??
20:25Shrija
Yeah..
Though, everyone ELSE is more interested than I am.
20:26Bc
oh
how much will u score
20:26Shrija
dUNNO
:?
20:26Bc
k
wat u expect?
20:27Shrija
Dunno :/:/
20:27Bc
k
20:31Bc
so was up
20:32Shrija
I'm feeling incredibly frustrated and down-in-the-dumps right now, actually.
20:32Bc
saw any new release
20:33Shrija
No. I'm too bust moping around, actually.
*busy
20:33Bc
how com
20:34Shrija
Cuz, Like I said, I'm frustrated right now.
And feeling pathetics
I'm emo like that
20:34Bc
kk
20:35Shrija
:D:D
20:35Bc
so was up
20:36Shrija
You tell me
20:36Bc
wat to tell tere is nthng to tell
20:36Shrija
Same here
20:37Bc
oh same every were
20:44Bc
wat r u doing now
20:45Shrija
Chatting with my friend whom I haven't talked to for . a million years
20:45Bc
oh name
20:46Shrija
You wouldn't know her
She's not in India
20:46Bc
oh
child hood frnd ah?
20:47Shrija
No
20:47Bc
then
20:48Shrija
I met her when I went to the UK
20:49Bc
oh still u remember her
20:49Shrija
YES
20:49Bc
k
hav a nice tim
Today
09:47Bc
hi
09:48Shrija
Hey
09:48Bc
was up
09:48Shrija
I didn't sleep last night
Cuz I was frustrated.
09:49Bc
y ya
09:49Shrija
I'm contemplating punching or breaking something
09:49Bc
y
wats wrong wit u
09:49Shrija
Well, if I knew, I wouldn't be frustrated in the first place, would I?
09:50Bc
oh my god ur confusing me yer
09:50Shrija
That's the general idea, yes.
09:51Bc
k
so wat r u doing
09:51Shrija
Oh, nothing. Just being frustrated.
09:52Bc
k
yesterday u had a nic tim wit ur uk frnd
09:53Shrija
Yeah, he gave me a nice time
09:53Bc
he ah?
09:53Shrija
Yep.
09:53Bc
kk
No comments:
Post a Comment