Saturday, 13 June 2009

My heart crumbled into tiny little pieces..

Shrija

Hey

Are going for the KFI thing?
13:29Siddarth

ya

i'm guessing you're not cuming
13:33Shrija

I AM!

What made you guess that?

Do I seem so completely insincere towards rehearsals??
13:33Siddarth

no..
13:34Shrija

:P:P
13:34Siddarth

it's just that youy said "going" instead of coming
13:36Shrija

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I DID, didn't I?

:D:D
13:37Siddarth

:):)
13:37Shrija

Well, I figured that since I'm not already there? I can't ask you if you were coming to the place. Cuz that would have to mean I am already there. Right?
13:38Siddarth

not really

generally if your'e going to be someewhere you ask some1 if they're COMING too, not going

that's just what i think
13:42Shrija

Maybe that's right.

*shrugs**
13:42Siddarth

who cares\
13:44Siddarth

who is that?
13:45Shrija

Who?
13:54Siddarth

the person in ur status pic
13:55Shrija

Ur.

That's me. :/:/
Siddarth

sheesh

that looks nothing like you
14:00Shrija

Er.. thank you?
Siddarth

:P:P
14:01Shrija

:P:P

2 comments: