Saturday, 13 June 2009

.. and she put it back together. :)

Shrutilaya

Shrija?

14:06Shrija

Hm?

Do you think I'm pretty?

14:06Shrutilaya

I think you're gorgeous :):)

14:07Shrija


no no, seriously.
14:07Shrutilaya

I'm dead serious.
14:07Shrija

Go to my blog for a sec.

There's a transcript of a convo that jus happened

With a junior.
14:08Shrutilaya

which blog? nothing there yet :S

14:11Shrija

It's there.

http://lionesswithoutapride.blogspot.com/
14:11Shrutilaya

Saw it

I think you're TRULY a beautiful girl. :):)

And when you smile :):)
14:12Shrija

But I've SEEN myself smile.

and I only look dum

And no one smiles like me ever

It's like.. I get so BLOODY HAPPY ..

WHO in their right minds would want to seem so.. HOPEFUL when they smile?
14:15Shrutilaya

ME?

When you smile, I swear to god, it gives me hope

even the days that suck, I talk to you, I hear your cheerful voice.

it just makes me hope. That I could be like you.

Cheerful no matter what comes my way :):)
14:16Shrija

AM I that person? That makes people happy?

I just.. am nobody. I can't seem to be able to do ANYTHING right.
14:17Shrutilaya

Yes :):)

get that out of your head

You're the girl that everyone deep down inside wants to be

the girl who always looks at the bright side

the funny weird girl who is so comfortable with who she is that it makes even the sexy toothpicks wish she was her
14:18Shrija

HAAAA ha. *everyone deep down inside wants to be, yeahRIGHT*
14:18Shrutilaya

And it's the truth
14:18Shrija

SEXY TOOTHPICKS!

People LIKE sexy toothpicks. People DON'T LIKE girls who have a mind, and feelings.
14:19Shrutilaya

People who are really worth it do

I do.

And one day, some guy will too :):)

The only reason guys stay away from you is because they don't want their egos crushed by a girl
14:21Shrija

Ha.

I can see that part, I guess.
14:21Shrutilaya

You can :):)
14:21Shrija

I AM the ego-crushing type..
14:21Shrutilaya

hugs tight
14:21Shrija

hugs back

Thank you.

SO MUCH <3<3


14:21Shrutilaya

Do not EVER let anyone get you down


14:22Shrija

(Including myself..)
14:22Shrutilaya
You are.. amazing
and it takes the strongest and most confident and reassured person to talk on that amazingness

:):)
14:22Shrija

:):)

*HUGSS**
14:23Shrutilaya

:):)

1 comment: