I seek the truth
We set apart
Second base
A second chance
This day last year, I was fifteen.
What did I do in this past year?
I lost a friend.
I lost even more friends.
I lost the thought of losing myself.
I lost the thought of finding myself.
I found the fact that I never lost myself.
I found that I have AWESOME AMAZING STUPENDOUSLY WONDERFUL friends.
I found that I have a side to me that I've kept subdued.
I found that I can still be that happy little cherub-y (:D) girl I was, fifteen years ago.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. this my FAVOURITE poem you've ever written! :D <$ <$ <$ <$
ReplyDelete:) It's just verse, Sraiy.
ReplyDeleteThank you <3
I love you even MORE now.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday 'sherni!'
ReplyDelete*I know it sounds blehhchh..yes sirr*
*but that won't stop me from wishing you a very happy birthday*
Happy birthday!
oh, i noticed
ReplyDelete'sixteen' as of now.
:D
sweet sixteen?
:)
Thank you JinxiPix :D
ReplyDelete