Saturday, 17 October 2009

Updates.

Fly to the moon in wispy skies
Leaving behind their insincere cries
Leaving behind the confusion and angst
Till they all look like tiny ants
from up high, back in the hell-hole you called home
Which you've now left behind, so as to roam
the heavens, and al above and in-between
Till you find abundant ecstasy, all yours to glean.

~~~

I can think of nothing
more potent and invigorating
than a strong full-bodied feeling
of self-awareness, revealing
to oneself their life's meaning,
helping in accidentally gleaning
the reason behind them living
the way they are existing.

~~~

With every stroke I put on paper
I begin to feel much better;
Begin to feel the frustration ebb
and turn into a complex web
of spiky spirals - twisted, convoluted
occasionally resembling sharp arrow-heads
that point towards every direction;
Best describing my mind's confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment