PLEASE get me into Stella Maris college.
Are you taking this down?
S-T-E-L-L-A M-A-R-I-S.
That's all I'm asking.
~
Ok. If you were doing XIIth CBSE Accountancy, you'd be sufficiently proficient by now in the art of detecting these WONDERFUL little buggers called 'Implied Adjustments'. That implies what it implies, only.
Anyway, what I just asked for. THAT is an implied adjustment as big as Russia.
I will tell you why.(I mean, I know you consider yourself all-knowing and everything but really, who're you kidding? I BET you don't know what I'm thinking right now.) (Actually, you will, because I'm going to TELL you what I'm thinking right now, but that's the only way you'll know.)
I have exams now.
Revision exams, but exams nonetheless.
Thing is, I can't study.
I can't concentrate.
"Some of the aspects that are affected by the financial management decisions of a company are
a)The size and composition of the fixed assets of the company -- *haha fixed assets ohmygod I can't believe what happened did it really happen I mean nothing really HAPPENED but it did, if you think about I bet his fixed assets are really stable SHUT UP SHUT UP but he just OH GOD* For example if a company decides to invest Rs 100 crores in the purchase of a new machinery *mm I want new machinery I want THAT machinery sigh I'm out of school but chhe! I mean he's hot and all but can he even TALK (yes he can yes he can!!!!!!) but only to his stupid juniors and I bet it's all about football and whatever well clearly he has issues he ohgod he's so perfect can you just SPEED THINGS UP what's TAKING SO LONG?????????* Oh, suck it."
Hahahahhahahahhahaa.
ReplyDeleteT's pee pee rises at an increasing rate when M's pee pee rises.
Hahahahahhahahahahah.
I don't blame you for not focussing.
Eco is a very horny subject. Surprisingly so.
EXSCYOOZ ME.
ReplyDeleteFinancial management is BS!
ohhhhh hahahaha yea. Sorry 'bout that.
ReplyDeleteSlight high I'm on.