My Live Spaces blog is WAY cooler than this one. And I was like, 12. When I made it.
It's official.
I am now only a mere fragment of the amazing thing I was previously.
Don't you wish you knew me before?
I want babies.
I want chubby FAT babies.
I want ONE sickly tiny one too. Just because I wanna seem all self-sacrificing and sweet and love the unlovable one. God. I'm horrible no? I wish.
I want only one baby girl though. I'm not sure I can handle more female-ness than that. I want boys. I wanna be like those soccer moms, all hot and station-wagon-driving, toting my men around to little parties wearing dark blue cocktail dresses. Sigh. Oh my man. He can just be tall and have broad shoulders and neat gelled back hair and wear a suit everyday.
But I'm not I REPEAT NOT going to wear pearls.
No way.
Yuck.
ReplyDeleteYes to the No pearls and broad shouldered dude.
No to the rest.