Tuesday, 28 December 2010

His name is Rider. How funny is that? RIDER!

Every anniversary that comes along I resist the urge to sing with an attempted accent "Anooooooother day Anoooooooother year".
REALLY not in the mood to write a big I Will Miss 2010 For It Was A Great Year post right now.
It was simply just another year.
And December 31st will be just another day in that year.
SO SORRY IF I KILLED YOUR HEART, MR.BIG ARCHIES' SCAM MAN.

God.
Am I bitter?
Would say, on a scale of 1 to infinity, that I'd rank somewhere? On that scale? Of bitterness?
I don't know.
All I know is to make faces at the monitor.
Like right now.
Until a friend pointed it out, I realized that I hadn't even CONSIDERED a co-ed college.
In life, I mean.
I should, shouldn't I?
That's all I can talk of these days.
Exams, and college.
I hate it.
So I'm going to stop.
Talking about college.
OR exams.
Instead, I will talk about my all time favourite topic


DISNEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







N/B: This blog will have hit 1000 views before the end of this year.
So, that's nice, I guess.. About this year, I mean.

6 comments:

  1. He is preeetty hot I'll accept.
    Alladin's hotter.
    Kovu's hotter.
    *sigh* Disney's such a piss off. I hate it when they do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM.
    KOVU is a LION.
    Alladin's gay.
    THIS ONE'S THE BEST!
    Also, that didn't sound like the comment you said you were gonna post? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What comment?
    Kovu's the hottest lion on the planet.
    Alladin's ThE hottest hottie on planet Disney!

    ReplyDelete