Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Today
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:34
people
hi
im sad
i want love like madrasapattinam kind
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:34
madrasapttinam!
SO HOT
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:34
I WANT LOVE
You
23:35
LOVE LVOE LOVE
HER IT IS
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:36
:D:D
You
23:36
HERE i mean
:/:/
Dude
ireally don't wanna do movie on new years eve
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:37
no i want man love
i want someone who CARES
and who i can also kiss and snuggle
and slap
You
23:37
blinks
You just busted my heart
BURST it
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:37
SHUT up
u know what i mean
... :(:(
You
23:38
I'm trying to divert you
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:38
and it sucks more
because it's ike dangling in front of my eyes
and then its gone
just like that
You
23:38
hug If it's meant to be, it's gonna happen
Ok?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:38
no
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:38
what're you going to about it?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:38
but i WANT it to hapen
You
23:38
I know that mmay sound shitty now
but it WILL
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:38
now....
You
23:38
YEah well thatyou can do all you want
doesn't mean it will
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:39
when i see all this shit
it's like wht the hell have i done wrong
wht cant i have that?
why does it have to be so shitty for me?
i mean if i didnt know wht it felt like...it would be be better
but this is just horrible
HORRIBLE
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:39
But you can't always get what you want. Clearly. It's sad. But true.
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:39
HORRIBLE
its not even about what i want
You
23:40
Hareesha. THis is not he end
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
it's just ..
You
23:40
GoD I say that atlot
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
i know
You
23:40
But its true
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
but it feels like it
You
23:40
this is NOT the end
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
thts why its hard
hard
hard
hard
hard
You
23:40
you have your WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE i nfront of you
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
i wanna cry
BUT WANT HIM IN IT
i know it sounds stupid
but i dont know
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:40
He's an asshole.
I don;t know what you see in him.
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:40
i was always a one man woman ,,, though i try to act toherwise
i don't either
its wht he sees in me
You
23:41
You canot cahnge the waypeopel think about you
ESPECIALLY hi
Becasue he's so set i hs mind
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:41
THE THING IS I DONT KNOW!!!!!!
ITS A YES I WANNA MARRY YOU AND HAVE 100 BABIES WITH YOU ONE DAY
AND THEN BYE BITCH IM GONNA MARRY A FUCK BUNNY THE NEXT DAY
its just so unstable
and if i knew then i would be fine
but this is driving me crazzzzzy
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:42
but you don't
so this is not helping you at all
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:42
this isnt
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:42
just let it go no?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:42
but i need to talk about
it
it
so shut up and listen
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:42
he treats you like shit
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:42
the thing is
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:42
no maybe you should listen!
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:42
not always
he always makes it upp
lways
i know i sound like a dick
standing up for mhim
but its true
but its true
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:43
okay that's good then
You
23:43
Are you sure it's him you like and not the idea of him?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:43
definatel
y
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:43
It's okay if you get thrown around and trampled on
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:43
not the idea
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:43
as long as he makes it up to you
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:43
see thts it
You
23:43
BEcause the him we see is differnt from the him you see
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:43
its not okay
i know i know
the thing is its gotten A LOT better
You
23:44
For how long?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:44
i mean progressivel
y
we still fight all the time
but its usually ot yucky ones
the thing is
when its good its GREAT
You
23:45
I don't get it, Hareesha. These things, I just can't understand. Maybe because I cannot relate to what you feel. So I'm just going to nod and listen and hug you. That's al I can do
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:45
u know like fairlytale birds chirping great
but when its bad, its just sad
i know..
but thank
but thank
s
You
23:46
nods
hugs
smile?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:46
smiles
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:46
I don't think I can do that reesha. I'm sorry. I can't keep telling you that it's going to be better and consoling you when you keep doing it to yourself like this
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:46
i know..'
see the thing is ... i KNOW he loves me madlty and crazuily
he's just insecure about it
and has a horidble way of showing
Sraiyanti Haricharan
23:47
Then how come you still feel shitty?
Hareesha Sannareddy
23:47
it

No comments:

Post a Comment