Thursday, 19 May 2011

If I ever forget my awesomeness: 11/12/10, 12:08 PM

Sraiyanti Haricharan
did you get it ?
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike · Comment · See friendship

Shrija Chavali 
Get what?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
Get whaaaaaaaaaat? My Fb's cranky
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
You went away.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
You WENT. AWAY.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
From me! ME!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Was my hotness getting too hot to handle? Cuz that's a pity, in that case; I chose you out to hang with me only cuz I thought you could handle the heat. But CLEARLY you're no good at heat-handling.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
I hear they're recruiting for cleaners at the North Pole. All that ice needs to be cleared away, and they need someone who CANNOT HANDLE HEAT.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
I mean, if they could handle head in the first place, then they'd be hot too. And then they'd melt all the ice while handling it. The ice, I mean. SO they need someone who cannot handle hotness. You should apply. Shall I put in a word in your favour?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
Oh. I forgot. I'm so hot I can't even SPEAK with the North Pole people. THEY'D melt, if I spoke to them. So you're gonna have to go tap that iceberg yourself.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
God I'm hot AND funny. I wonder why you left.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
Are you foreign? Is it not acceptable in your culture to associate with hot persons?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
OK SRAIYAN I'M REALLY BORED NOW I'MA CRY TO SLEEP AND IT'LL ALL BE YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ Bye.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
I think I'm going to text you.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
If my phone doesn't melt, that is.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
What with it being in my contact, and all.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Phone - Contact - Pun.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
That was funny. You HAVE to COME HERE NOW and say that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
I just read my comments again, and I realize I said *handle head* instead of *heat*.
I REALLY don't know why I said that.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
If you even THINK of sad things like Freudian slips I'ma cry.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
You're probably not thinking that, though.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
You're probably out watching some movie.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Or sipping dainty cups of flavoured coffee at some little cafe tucked away in some corner but yet in the hub of the metropolis.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
No wait, that second one is what *I* would do.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali
If there was a cafe like that here.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
God I've been talking about cafes a LOT these days, no?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Maybe I should just start up one.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
A CAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
We'd have pink tables. Only five of them. And then we'll have a big wooden counter with those stools all around them. and we'll have coffee and cupcakes and chocolate. ONLY dessert.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
And let's get cute little guys to come and waitress for us!!! With white shirts tucked into black pants!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Would a bow tie be too much?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Yes, it would, wouldn't it? Ok no bow tie. White half-sleeved shirts. But one or two really hot ones can unhook the first few buttons. I mean, only if they WANT to of course.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
I have never felt sadder in my LIFE. I hope you're happy, you cold, COLD girl!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
You could tutor the Ice Queen from Narnia! THAT'S how cold you are!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
Ditching a cute little thing like ME!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Shrija Chavali 
I just referred to myself as 'cute'. You missed a MONUMENTAL MOMENT.
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike


Shrija Chavali 
Are you happy?
Are you happy now?
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike

3 comments:

  1. :D :D

    This was so random and HILARIOUS xD

    gawwwwwd hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaahaha you're so weird. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insane. and Insane is GOOD. just saying =)

    ReplyDelete