Tuesday, 25 January 2011

6 days left

SRAIYAN GOT HER BLOGGER PROFILE BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only, no blog, as of yet. But it'll come. Soon. I KNOW IT! I love you, Sraiy ♥♥♥
____________________________________

I was speaking to a friend yesterday, my senior from school. And she reminded me of something that had TOTALLY skipped my mind:

THERE'S GOING TO BE A VIDEO.
A FAREWELL VIDEO.
CHRONICLING OUR LIVES AS A CLASS AT SCHOOL.

Which, of course, sparked yet another insecurity in me.
I mean really, it's not like there's even a doubt, but I'm sure I won't be in it.
The Video, I mean.
Think about it, there's a 100 of us. And there is NO WAY they'd get ALL of us in The Video. It's not possible. There's just TOO MANY of us.
Sigh.
____________________________________

I jump out of my skin every time toast pops up from the toaster.
I jump out of my skin when that SNEAKY LITTLE CAT sneaks into the house and I see it.
I jump out of my skin when I see something move from the corner of my eye and my brain automatically registers it as a dog about to pounce on me.
I jump out of my skin when I come round the landing to the stairs and for a split second there's almost this glimmer as if a somebody was there before me.

I really do want to believe that my secret ghost admirer exists and watches every moment of my life.

I JUST DISCOVERED THE NEW EDITOR! It's actually ALL because of Furree Katt!
YAYYYY!! My posts are gonna be more fun now!!!!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Woah. Video.
    Woah. Ghost you have secret fantasies about dry humping when you're in ghost form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Was I not supposed to say that? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCUSE ME. I DO NOT HAVE SECRET FANTASIES ABOUT ANY SUCH THINGS. NOW GO AWAY. IGNORE MY LOVE LIKE YOU DO ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU KNOW WHAT. i used to imagine that there was a ghost who used to crush on me and watch me, and i sometimes used to talk to him pretending that he's real. a few years ago.
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM NOT ALONE O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SPEECHLESS. I USED TO PRETEND THE SAME. HAYE. Oh Lord. We're really very weird, aren't we? O_o

    Blog Layout is not you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. REALLY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O :O ♥ ♥

    Haan. Pata hai. But I wanna try this out for a while. Boring but functional - that's me now.

    ReplyDelete