I was that person years ago. Now I am master of being that person.How sad is that.Consolation? If you, Furree and a few others (including me) lived near to each other this wouldn't have been true. Girlfriend <3
I KNOW, RIGHT??? Hell yah, gurlfraan! *z-snap* :*
i am this person too.one day when i get rich, i'll buy a house where three of us can live happily forever after.
YES! LET'S! In Paris? A penthouse?
Story of my life...
THIS PERSON.FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
I was that person years ago. Now I am master of being that person.
ReplyDeleteHow sad is that.
Consolation? If you, Furree and a few others (including me) lived near to each other this wouldn't have been true. Girlfriend <3
I KNOW, RIGHT??? Hell yah, gurlfraan! *z-snap* :*
ReplyDeletei am this person too.
ReplyDeleteone day when i get rich, i'll buy a house where three of us can live happily forever after.
YES! LET'S! In Paris? A penthouse?
ReplyDeleteStory of my life...
ReplyDeleteTHIS PERSON.
ReplyDeleteFOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.