But I don't want to be free. I'd like some demons. Some awesome, superficial demons. And I'm not being funny now.
I find that interesting, Sraiy.
I do. What would drive a person to be superficial? That's interesting.
You know, when someone's way too awesome, and as a result way too misunderstood, all they want is to be one with the rest. To disappear in that large mass produced mass of dodo heads
Sraiyanti said that.
Wouldn't you just bow to her if you could?
I KEEEEEEP telling her to blog.
She just won't LISTEN.
Oh, she'll DREAM about them, and all.
But she won't move her butt and WRITE.
I even told her that I learn a lot about myself through what she says.
STILL not motivation enough.
So I have this idea.
EVERY POST I write, till she up and RESTARTS HER BLOG, I'm going to say "Sraiyanti has still not resumed blogging."
So.
Watch out for that.
___________________________________________________
First post for this year, uh?
So New Year's was AWESOME.
We all went to Rosh's! It was the best. After a really long time most of us were in the same place at the same time. And the SKY.
Damn it was a GREAT night.
Sraiy: *for a really long time* What's that? What's THAT? WHAT is that?
All of us: *ignoring her*
Aarti and Hareesha: *some random shit they were talking about*
Sraiy: *finally* Whatever it is, it's really hot.
Hareesha: That's my ass.
___________________________________________________
I watched Jerry Maguire yesterday.
You know who Jerry Maguire looks like?

___________________________________________________
I also started watching Chuck yesterday.
You know what Chuck looks like?

You know what the voice of Flynn Rider looks like?

IS YOUR MIND BLOWN?
MINE IS.
IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS.
My perfect guy = amalgamation of three guys
and what an amalgamation it is. *drools*
ReplyDeleteActually, I'd settle for any of three.
ReplyDeleteHahahahAHAHahahaha
ReplyDeletei'm laughing because:
a)You're funny.
b)Ridiculous.
c)Oooo look at the boys.
d)I *said* that? *blink*
YOU DID! Hareesha also doesn't remember saying that. WEIRD.
ReplyDeleteDid I dream that up?
Unlikely.
No?
Also, I MADE THE BOYS!
ReplyDeleteThe collages, I mean.
Which actually means YOU made them, cuz YOU gave me Picasa.
♥
You my dear, as we have already established multiple times, are supremely talented. <3 \m/ >.<
ReplyDeleteRight most picture of the last picture: *obnoxious laughter*
ReplyDeleteThat's the Smoulder. Do not dare mock the smolder!
ReplyDelete