Thursday, 6 January 2011

You know what I'm doing?
I'm listening to Sugar and lolling around with a big goofy grin on my face.
How awesome is this song?
So I was reading this thing on Cracked.com last night and do you know -- if you're happy in your mind, and still don't smile, you tend to become sad! Also, if you're sad, and smile, you become happy. Because amazingly, your brain works like that! How cool is that? Your mind and your brain are together, then. *big grin*

I feel great!

"Sraiyanti has still not resumed blogging."

3 comments:

  1. Yes it does work.
    Also, i'm going to kill you.
    'Cos my mum's going to kill me.
    'cos of you.
    No I'm not sure if it's cos of you but you're dead anyway.
    I feel great too. Woo Hooo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel great that you feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel great that you feel great that I, feel great.
    :D

    ReplyDelete