Saturday, 8 January 2011

"Sraiyanti has still not resumed blogging."

I reposted all my drafts. From last year. Because really ,what's the point if you live your life in drafts?
Sraiyanti makes me see myself in ways that make me love myself.
I love her.
We're going to get married some day.
I know it.

4 comments:

  1. and i shall be invited to your wedding. i know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl is not a lady till such time her dad becomes her friend. Hello friend Lioness. Thou shalt protect me from bad influences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *:)* You make me smile. I love you. Please don't make me blog? You'll only end up failing. And I don't want you to fail. 'Cos I love you. :D
    P.S: I love your layout.
    P.P.S: 2010 is last year already! :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. i awarded you on my blog. :P go and witness the awesomeness :P

    ReplyDelete