My sister's really into photography, looks like. The other day, I was sitting in the dressing room and doodling at the ironing table. I find myself in the dressing room ALL THE TIME, these days, but more about that later. So I was sitting there, and she goes, can I take a picture of you? And I said "Yeah.." and she got the camera and clicked it off! Just like that! And all the pictures she took at Ammamma's during Sankranthi were also SO PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING! She's a great girl. Don't tell her. It's not like we're all that close anyway, she's FIVE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. But still.
This is what I was drawing -

It's a girl. Living in a penthouse with a circular window. And the light is on in her room, and you're seeing her from the outside. I LOVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE
I DREW IT!
ME!!!!!!!!
Like I said. The dressing room is very creatively-stimulating-y and so
quiet. I love it. I LOVE IT!
OY. I wanna SEE the invite and hear about it, acha? Good for your sister! I LOVE THAT DRAWING. I've always wanted to live in a penthouse. Like always.
ReplyDeletei love that drawing toooooo! ♥
ReplyDeleteYummy it was SO SAD! Some people got GORGEOUS ones, with GLITTER, and BOWS!!!!!!!! I got this little sheet of paper with autumn leaves on the side. Which actually should've been GREAT because I LOVE autumn leaves. But it wasn't. I DIDN'T GET ANY GLITTER! I DIDN'T GET A BOW!!!
ReplyDeleteIt seems kinda petty and childish now but I felt bad that day :/
Furree - THANK YOU!!!! It's where I want to be. At a penthouse in Paris with an AMAAAAYYYYZING and gorgeous but introverted neighbour who sees my silhouette through my circular window at night when I turn on the light and sit at my desk chatting away all happily. But not in a creepy way, though. Obviously. =P
ReplyDeletehaha i LOVE your visionnnnnnn!
ReplyDeleteVery cool doodles.
ReplyDeleteOMGGGGGGGGG I LOVE YOUR HEADER! it's BEAUTIFUL, seriously. can your header and my header marry?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT AND COLOUR SCHEME TOO! don't change it soon! it's so amazingggg ♥
OKAY LET ME JUST FREAK OUT OVER THE HEADER FIRST.
ReplyDeleteLWAT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME OKAY? YOU GOTTA GIVE EVERYONE A HEADS UP THAT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE AWESOMENESS ON YOUR BLOG FOR EVERYONE TO GAWK AT! I MEAN LOOK AT IT! I NEARLY DIED. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Need to breathe.
Okay. Your drawing is amazing. I can't draw to save my life. So I'm envious. Very envious.