I've never felt more loved at school than I did last night. It was SO AMAZING the 11thers put up a kickass show, and the nickname part wasn't even awkward!!!! They made it like these awards, and they categorised us into groups, and each group got their award in between the acts! I was in the 'Stage Performers' group and my nickname was Drama Queen! Ohmygod it was so SO amazing. We even got a nice table. And I was DYING that I might've turned up late, but just as I hurried inside from an auto with my newly-blow-dried hair all windswept and icky, the others were slowly being ushered into the audi but this BIG LINE of tenth girls were there, and they started cheering even before I could cross the road. They HOOTED. And WHOOPED. For ME. I love them all SO MUCH. I love this school. It was amazing. And jsut as we were all about to leave school to go to GNC for the party, I saw my Accounts teacher, and I said/screamed "Hiiiiiiii Miiiiiisssssssss" and she laughed and hugged and kissed me. I even felt hot during some parts of the evening's proceedings. It was a GREAT night. I ended up coming back from my jaunt around town so late that I barely had time to put on my lipstick (which disappeared within ten minutes) and kajal and then OFF we went in an AUTO and the cheeky auto driver was about to not give me my change back, because I was distracted due to all the cheering! But I made him gimme the change, then darted in, AND I TOOK PICTURES! ME! It was just so surreal. But amazing. The 11thers are such a bloody talented batch!! I kept giving them standing ovations and all my friends who shared the table with me kept laughing their butts off at me, but they were just SO GOOD! All these kids that I've seen a hundred times at school, now singing and dancing their hearts out and making us LAUGH and have a great time! Deepu was smiling SO MUCH when she danced, and laughing; I don't know much about my own cousin! She looked so great on stage. God. It was so amazing.
P.S. They didn't have time to play the farewell video, but we all got copies of it. I haven't watched it yet. You know what, I don't think if it'd even matter if I weren't in it now, because last night showed me how much I loved the school and the people, and that they seem to reciprocate the love, too.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. You reminded me of my own farewell. But I was so happy to be gone, haha. I'm glad it was an amazing night for you =)
ReplyDeleteAww, so seem so happy. :)
ReplyDeleteaww that sounds so awesome and funnnnn! i didn't have a farewell because i was home schooled for grade 11 so i missed out loads.
ReplyDeletethe happiness really radiates from this post. i'm SO glad you had a wonderful time! ♥
This made me happy. I DONT KNOW WHY. My farewell was exactly like it. Didn't get to see the farewell video until later.
ReplyDeleteDID YOU CRY AT THE END WHEN EVERYONE WAS LEAVING?
Thanks, you guys, I did have a happy awesome time! 'Seela, I didn't cry. I don't think anybody did. Like I said, it was a very surreal. It hasn't even sunken in yet. It just feels like some amazing party I went to. Besides, all the waterworks happened on our last working day, in December. Actually I didn't cry even then. OHMYGOD I HAVEN'T CRIED IN A REALLY LONG TIME!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteME TOO. We need to like, cry and stuff. At random, nonsensical things.
ReplyDeleteAA MOVIE! LET'S CRY WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE!!!!!!! Julie and Julia's coming on this afternoon :D
ReplyDeleteHave you ever cried for a movie?