Roleplaying is amazing. Some of the most fun I have ever had. Glad you are participating. :)
Roleplaying is really fun, I don't do it as much as I'd like though.
Kindros - Me, too!Jessica - That's sad. It doesn't seem to take up much time, though. You could try and squeeze it in some time? :)
I'm about to go to BK right now actually! :)
THANKS for that. I mean, really. D:
Roleplaying is amazing. Some of the most fun I have ever had. Glad you are participating. :)
ReplyDeleteRoleplaying is really fun, I don't do it as much as I'd like though.
ReplyDeleteKindros - Me, too!
ReplyDeleteJessica - That's sad. It doesn't seem to take up much time, though. You could try and squeeze it in some time? :)
I'm about to go to BK right now actually! :)
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for that. I mean, really. D:
ReplyDelete