Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent. Give me a minute to talk away my face, and I will make you think I'm more beautiful than Hera.

Go without brushing your teeth or go without washing your hair for a year?
Go without brushing my teeth. I will not be participating in any experiments of the oratory kind, anyway.

Be rich or famous?
Famous for being rich.

Be able to sing or dance?
Dance. Everybody can sing.

Be stranded on an island or a desert?
Island.  
OhmygodhowdidyoufindoutaboutmyRobinsonCrusoefantasy?

Have a computer or TV?
Computer.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots.

Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
Mug.

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolate?
A BUNCH OF DARK RED ROSES WITH DARK GREEN STEMS AND LEAVES INTACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can gift myself chocolate, but flowers? Not really.

Have a hug or a kiss?
Kiss. I hug enough already.

Wear Converse or stilettos?
STILETTOS provided they are:
a) Strappy
b) My size
c) Black, red, dark satiny blue or hot pink.

Be a fairy or a mermaid?
Mermaid. Triton's mah big daddy.

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. Coffeecoffeecoffee. With chocolate in it. Mocha?

Live somewhere sunny or cold?
Sunny. You didn't say warm, you said sunny. Sunny places can be cold. Like Le Marche.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Here. That's in Le Marche.

Be kind or funny?
I'm BOTH.

Be hated or a hater?
*sings Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate on me hater, NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW or later*

If you have to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
Hearing.
Oh damn, no more music, then.
Still. I can remember it. In my mind.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Friends.
With money.
I'm kidding.

Love or be loved?
Be loved. Who doesn't want to be loved?
NO NO NO LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LOVE!!!!! STRIKE ALL OF THAT. I WAS BORN TO LOVE. I'M A LOVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment