OH MY GODS IN FAR AWAY HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GO AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND THE WHOLE WORLD TURNS UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You couldn't have chosen a worse-er time! I'm going out of town this evening, and then once I'm back I NEED TO STUDY! FOR MY EXAMS! I'M QUITTING FACEBOOK AND BLOGGER FOR THAT WHOLE PERIOD!
THIS IS NOT GOOD! I FEEL DISCONNECTED FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
:( :( :(
This is not even a proper post. I copy-pasted it from a message I sent to Furree. SEE??????? THIS IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!
Bear with me and DON'T GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I deserve a message of my own. You owe our relationship at least that. At least *stifled sob*
ReplyDeleteYou got Wallspammed. Same to same it is. You know I love you the most *JK FURREE!*
ReplyDeletehaha at first i was thoroughly confused when i saw this on my dashboard :P
ReplyDeletei won't ever go awayyyy! ♥
NOBODY'S GOING AWAY. CALM DOWN. STUDY HARD. IT'S ALL GOOD. :D
ReplyDeleteBut I'm not reading ANY of your blogs :(
ReplyDelete