I like to draw boys. Hot ones.
I wrote a poem after AGES.
Somewhere lies somebody's lost love.
I pray upon all the stars above
to lead me to that broken heart
so I may diligently play my part
in completing a lonesome man
and find, through him, that my heart can
but love only what once was lost
and live like passion's forgotten ghost.
- January 22nd 2010


OMG I LOVE THE POEM. I don't usually like poems because they make no sense to me and the poetic-ness pisses me off. BUT I UNDERSTOOD THIS. IT RHYMES TOO. LOVELOVELOVE.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE YOUR HANDWRITING.
Um, I have an irrelevant question. HOW DO YOU GET SUCH COOL FONTS?!
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you! Yes, it's not really a poem, just verse. I have the updated editor, it has all these cool new features. Change it in your settings!
ReplyDeleteLOVED THE POEM. LOVED IT!
ReplyDeleteand the fact that you like to draw hot guys is very intriguing. did you draw your dream man, too? :D
Dream man? What dream man? I don't have a dream man! Who told you about my dream man? THERE IS NO DREAM MAN!
ReplyDeleteI really like the doodling and HANDWRITING. Especially in that letter you wrote to me. POST IT =D
ReplyDeleteHaha. *hug*
I love you, larki.
I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO IT! I'll give you the real one someday. I LOVE YOU TOO YOU LADKI LADKI!
ReplyDelete