


Youtube is so amazing. ♥ These people, they put up videos of songs and scenes from old Disney movies. How FANTASTIC is that? God, when I went to visit my uncle in Newcastle, like, four years ago, we'd watch ALL those movies on his home theatre. He's wonderful, he has a HII-YUUUGE CD folder thing FILLED with animated Disney movies and other funny ones. That summer we watched ALL of them. And he still has those old tapes he'd recorded of me talking when I was three or four. I was kind of a bitch back then. But I got over it :D I feel good. People who go on and on about Disney being a big white corporation always bringing down the socially downtrodden demographic - I'm like, dude, these are wonderful movies, FAIRYTALES, that you grew up with, and these people are making them accessible to you, and making the whole entire process a nostalgic trip. Be HAPPY. They're movies, gorgeous BEAUTIFUL ones, that GUARANTEE you happiness and goofy-eyed-ness at the end. What could be better? I'm such a Disney groupie right now. I WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT SUMMER AND WATCH THOSE MOVIES AND EAT THOSE STRAWBERRY-AND-WHITE-CHOCOLATE MUFFINS FROM ASDA! And you know, EVA IBBOTSON WAS LIVING THERE. IN NEWCASTLE. WHEN I WAS THERE. And now she's dead! Her books are one of my most prized possessions. I am SO GLAD Odyssey and Landmark have them, else I'd DIE. Because I don't think anybody's going to e-book them, and then what will be left of her beautiful stories? OOOH. I JUST FOUND SOME. OH THANK GOD!
i love Disney movies! there was a time where i got really interested in the conspiracy-theory side of it all. but that was temporary. Disney magic is forever ♥
ReplyDeleteDISNEY <3
ReplyDeleteThat's my eye. Did you people not notice my eye? LOOK at my gorgeous eye!
ReplyDeleteAnd the video? LOOK at my gorgeous video!
ReplyDeleteDisney movies were good. I use to watch them as a kid/teen as well and am sure I'll be showing my kids them. Great times. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Disney! As in CLASSIC Disney like Snow White and The Sword In The Stone and Alice In Wonderland. They're actually really good stories. Nowadays, Disney brings to your mind those screeching teens like Hannah Montana.
ReplyDeleteUgh.
And yes, you have a gorgeous eye.
And how could I forget? You have a gorgeous video as well.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. The eye (in all it's different angles and positions) looks tired and creepy.
ReplyDeleteDisney Movie Marathon!!
Starting with the Lion King-1 and 2, then Aladin of course and then maybe your B&tB. But none of this new agey Disney crap please. I mean Cars and Monsters Inc. and all that are funny but the last thing I want to do is watch them over and over again. You know ever since they started looking less like cartoons and more like people, it's lost it's charm. Hm. I wonder why.. :/
DUDE! CARS IS THE BEST BLEEDING MOVIE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, Eeshie. I feel respected. But, in all fairness, I myself am a screeching teen :/
ReplyDeleteAlso, Sraiy - "The eye (in all it's different angles and positions) looks tired and creepy." --> That is the point! That's what makes it so hot!
ReplyDeleteTired and creepy is tired and creepy. End of statement.
ReplyDeleteAlso, No. Cars is stupid. And actually, if you think about it. Even though The princess and the frog was quite 2-dy I didn't really like it all that much. I think it was the songs. They got all Bluesy and Undisney-ey.
Disney is Disney 'cos it's Disney.
Hahaha. I'll shut up now after that very "profound" statement.
Creepy eye-o!
Oh but Up doesn't count. UP was amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou're stupid. Shut up. Cars was the best effing thing to happen to me recently. How cute is Mater? Tow Mater? TOMATO? HOW could you have missed this! I LOVE toamtoes! More than I will ever love you. Ever. AND IT'S VERY FUNNY, OK? And McQueen is HOT. Even if he's only a car. THERE'S CARTS 2 DID YOU KNOW? I NEED TO WATCH THAT!
ReplyDeleteYou called it carts.
ReplyDelete*snorts*
HAhahAHAHhahahahahahaha!!!!
CARTS!!! HAHAHHAAHA.
And you were all "oh oh" at me thinking Kovu was the hottest lion ever.
ReplyDeleteLion beats car any day.
Especially one as hot as that one.
*Hmph*
I was excited, hence the typo. You KNOW how that is with me. You're just being insensitive to my amorous needs right now. Go and watch your stupid lion being a stupid hero weakling thing.
ReplyDeleteWEAKLING? Die.
ReplyDelete