I LOVE JOHN CUSACK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I think we have already had this conversation. MEG RYAN RUINED IT FOR ME, personally. But no, even then it's not fully ruined. NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS FOR ME.
You are one to talk you, blue earring-ed bon-bon. Bon-bon. Haha. How funny am I? It's french no? Like Amelie? Oh wait. This isn't THAT post. But still it's all over your blog. John Cusack is an idiot. Meg Ryan should not have done that weird Mom's boyfriend or whatever movie. That was so disturbing seeing her like that. Still. John Cusack. Blech.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
ReplyDeleteDid you KNOW that John Cusack did the voice!? Totally got in my head and messed up the whole thing. Ughhhhh. I cannot stand that man.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE JOHN CUSACK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I think we have already had this conversation. MEG RYAN RUINED IT FOR ME, personally. But no, even then it's not fully ruined. NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS FOR ME.
ReplyDeleteOHO. LOOK at the picture of yours! *whistles*
ReplyDeleteYou are one to talk you, blue earring-ed bon-bon.
ReplyDeleteBon-bon. Haha. How funny am I? It's french no? Like Amelie? Oh wait. This isn't THAT post.
But still it's all over your blog.
John Cusack is an idiot.
Meg Ryan should not have done that weird Mom's boyfriend or whatever movie. That was so disturbing seeing her like that.
Still. John Cusack. Blech.
Go watch 90210 and stop contaminating my blog.
ReplyDelete*Sticks tongue out at you*
ReplyDeleteI loveeee this song. Like, ZOMG, love it so muchhhh.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! It's almost hypnotic O_O
ReplyDelete