Tuesday, 22 March 2011

There's beauty in the breakdown.

Oh my GOD you guys. I'm back. Like, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So my holidays have officially started, I guess. I mean, school's over. FOREVER. It's over FOR-EVER.
I don't feel any older. Or wiser. BUT THAT'S JUST CUZ I'M ALREADY OLD AND WISE.
I love Youtube. I love my playlist. I'd share it with you, but I don't know how to.

Anyway, UPDATES.

1. WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!! Yes, remember how I said one of our cows was pregnant? Well, SHE'S NO LONGER PREGNANT! BECAUSE THE BABY WAS BORRRRRRRRNNNNEEEEEEDDDD!! He's a boy. And a premie, just like me! He's the CUTEST thing, and very hyper and not-at-all-wary/scared. He's already different from the others in this aspect so MAYBE he might be the first animal I ever develop a bond with. I'm going to be WORKING on this, each morning, I'm gonna go out to the back each morning, and pet him. And maybe we'll even move towards licking and things. But he's not a licker. I mean, from what I've seen.

*We could have had it AAAAAAAAAALL, rollin' in the DEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEP*

Sorry. But I LOVE HER.

2. I should be productive this summer. I should
 2.1. Restart swimming
 2.2. Restart music classes
 2.3. Get into college
 2.4. Learn to play the veena from Amma
And there's other stuff that I cannot tell you about. Because it's a secret that I would like to keep with  myself till the day I die. But it's not like BAD, or anything. It's a little embarrassing. Ok forget about that, now.

*And it would be such a beautiful moment, to see the look on your face*


3. The other day, I was reading the newspaper -it was Sunday, I was reading the Sunday supplement. And there was this article about OCD. And they were all like "Oh, so you like to make lists and mange them? HAH, IT'S OCD, THEN!" and I STOPPED READING IT IMMEDIATELY. I don't want to have a personality disorder. I mean, they're interesting to read about and all, but I don't want any.

That's actually just about it.

This is the most beautiful thing I've heard recently. 

OHMYGOD YOU GUYS I JUST WENT ZORBING IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! I love my friends.

8 comments:

  1. So many people have OCD. Sometimes its in the simplest of things. I think I wrote a while back of how I might have some depression thingie going on. But oh well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're back, welcome baaack! ♥
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW FAMILY MEMBAAAAAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorbing is something I've always wanted to do ever since watching Amazing Race.

    I love Adele too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a brand new baby calfie! Yayyyy! Whaddya name him? That is SO cool..like something right out of an Enid Blyton book man! And "beauty in the breakdown"..such a fabulous line, that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanis - MORBID :|
    Furree - THANK YOU! ^^
    Sid - She is QUITE something.
    Kindros - Thanks! Are you back too?
    Bluey - He doesn't have a name, yet :/ I know, it's very James Herriot :P
    Aseela - OHMYGOD IT'S THE BESTEST THING. You need climb inside a big plastic ball, and then they inflate it with air, and then they push you into water, and you just bum around in it and fall all over each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D This is a happy post.
    I like happy post.

    ReplyDelete