I hear ya. Though cricket is the only real sport I can stomach, I still don't get super involved in it. It's all just a freakin' GAME to me. Just that; a game. It means NOTHING. I had a bit of a rant about it in one of my previous posts. Was good to get my feelings on paper.
I hear ya. Though cricket is the only real sport I can stomach, I still don't get super involved in it. It's all just a freakin' GAME to me. Just that; a game. It means NOTHING. I had a bit of a rant about it in one of my previous posts. Was good to get my feelings on paper.
ReplyDelete/rant
Really? Oh that's great! I thought I'd get brickbats for this one. Obtuse pun intended. :P Where I am, it's not a game, but a religion. :|
ReplyDeleteohhh I don't watch cricket that much, but everyone watches the world cup! :)
ReplyDeletei don't watch any sports at all but even i'm going to watch the world cup semifinal haha
ReplyDeleteSmokey - Mmm, yes. I saw highlights of that Ind v Aus match, THE AUSSIES ARE SO FIT! <3
ReplyDeleteFurree - I probably will, too. Aseela is coercing me. I mean, she will.
That Aussies are so full of shit is what you mean. No no not all Australians. I'm no hater. I HATE their stupid team. DIE.
ReplyDeleteWhheee!!
You're a little intense when you talk about cricket. It's amusing. WHHEEE!! it seems. :P
ReplyDelete