Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I LET HIM LICK ME TODAY!

Sraiyan slept over last night, and we talked deep things, and we woke up today and we saw all the last day pictures, then we watched the first hour of No Reservations . I just told you all of that because it may or may not have set the mood for what happened just now -
I LET THE NEW BABY CALF LICK ME. WITH HIS TONGUE. ON MY PANT LEG.
Sraiyan was all "Awww he's so tiny" and as it is I was feeling maternal/emotional/hormonal as it is, and I was petting him, and he totally licked off my pant leg. Even though he knows I don't let him. I've only been rubbing his forehead, and recently, his ears, but today he got a nice little rub all around his head and his neck and his back and everything. And I actually held his head in my hands, AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO LICK MY FACE. Which was very mature of him. I kind of, just held on to him and let him feel the love, you know? I would have kissed him; I was leaning in and everything, but then I got scared again and kind of, left him hanging.


He really is cute. I need to get you guys a picture.




You Are a Contradiction







People accuse you of having a split personality, and it's completely true.

There are two completely different sides to you - as opposite as night and day.



At times, you are highly social and gregarious. But sometimes you can be the biggest loner around.

Sometimes you are serious and studious, but other times you are carefree and wild. You're hard to predict!
Blogthings: We Have a Quiz for Almost Everything



Deep Down You are Mysterious





You're the type of person who hasn't figured yourself out, so good luck to anyone else who plans to try!

You are a mash up of many contradictions, and your mood changes daily. Once find yourself, you've changed into someone else.



You don't show the world much about yourself. You are a person of few words and confusing actions.

You prefer to observe and learn about people before you chime in. You only say things that you are sure of.



Thanks Kuroneko!These quizzes ALWAYS make me feel amazing about myself ^^

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    nice title hahaha
    but yeah, AWWWWWW BABY CALF ♥ pictures, yes!
    i'm glad you had fun with your friend. and OMG QUIZZES, i haven't taken one in a long long tiiiime

    ReplyDelete