When I was in 4th, my History teacher used to wear this AMAZING perfume, you could smell her from a corridor away. And she'd call all of us "Dallinng" and make us all feel so special. I used to wonder how her perfume could smell so amazing. And how it could be so.. powerful. Because she really was you know. Powerful. And her perfume made her that way.
THE POINT IS, I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT PERFUME FOR MYSELF THAT WILL MAKE ME POWERFUL LIKE MY HISTORY TEACHER.
This BEAUTY here is called Degree Women's Classic Romance. AND. I. LOVE. HOW. IT. MAKES. ME. SMELL. You know? I realised it only today. I'm going to turn into my History teacher. I'm going to be POWERFUL, and BEAUTY will be my POWER.
I'm still being all MIA. I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me.
OMG I wear that too!
ReplyDelete*silence*
I change deodarants all the time, I just pick up whatever random can is at a decent price. I guess girls are different :P.
I do the same thing, Ash! But this time, I'm going to stick to this. If I can find it again. SHIP IT TO ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture looks like furniture cleaner.
ReplyDelete