That was a Princess Diaries reference.
The movie. With Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews in it.
Because that's exactly what I think of when I do yoga at my yoga centre. I've been going for two weeks now. It feels great. It's so gorgeous, you're almost touching the sky. Because it's on the top floor. And I love the sky.
It's made me more aware of myself bodily, you know. And everything else that implies. ^^
I fainted. And there was a monkey. But it's was all funny. And I hope I remember it.
I'M GOING TO DANCE EVERY DAY. I mean, I want to. I have to get up really early and hope no one walks in on me while I'm doing it. But I WANT TO. I was all "I want to learn this choreography, and that choreography" right? Well, this is why. Because it's so much FUN.
Also, I want a tattoo now. Like, a definitive image is in my mind. I'll doodle it soon, and maybe I'll upload it even! It's going to be a yogi doing a tree pose, to signify my journey into a healthier life. And because yogis are awesome. And cute. I want it on my wrist. Now I only need money. And my parents need to agree to it, too, I guess. I REALLY WANT IT!
Umm. That's all, I guess. The first blog I ever had, I'd think up posts just before I dozed off, and jolt myself awake and scribble down the ideas in some book and post it later. But I don't do that now. Because I don't know why. Sorry for sounding so MIA. I'm many different people, and this is only one of me. I know, that sounds incredibly cool. I am, I guess. INCREDIBLY COOL.
I'm not living a life filled with coherence and planning right now. Just, going with the flow, if you will. No wonder the days seem longer. Because they're now a collection of moments, and not actions. Whatever that means. HA HA!
I promise never to get high ever in my life. I might scare myself out of my skin.
incredibly cool - yes, you are!
ReplyDeletei wish i could wake up in the morning and dance, too. or maybe just wake up in the morning without feeling like going back to sleep haha
but seriously, i can't remember the last time i danced.
yay for the tattoo! it sounds awesome. post pictures of your doodling soon. i hope you get the permission+funds for it :D
why don't you want to get high? i know everyone has craved at least once to know how it feels like. though i suppose i wouldn't want to get high either :P
♥ love you!
ME TOO ME TOO I WANNA GET A TATTOO TOO.
ReplyDeletePermission+funds.Exactly. :(
I can't dance.But I have tried.And it's amazingly fun.And so is yoga.And it's seriously helpful too. :D
OHMYGOD I LOVE PRINCESS DIARIES. and wow. ur making yoga sound so cool i wanna try it. oooh nice idea for the tattoo! I SAY GO FOR IT!
ReplyDeleteI want to get a tattoo as well. Have for a while, actually. I used to think were repulsive and try-hard-y, but when I realised if you got one that actually MEANT something to you, had significance, they were cool. And I want one. I've already picked out the designs, I just need to actually get them done...
ReplyDeleteI actually blogged about them/it a while ago to get some feedback from peeps. They were in agreement, yay.
Furrz - THANK YOU ^^ ^^ I LOVE YOU MORE! ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm already re-thinking. I mean, it's PERMANENT. I dunno.. MY MOM SAYS NO. I mean, she's TOTALLY ANTI. My dad at least gets the idea, but I haven't implicitly told him.
I really don't want to get high. I find the thought incredible frightening. :|
Kuro - ME TO ME TO! I CAN'T DANCE EITHER! AT ALL! FREAKY FREAKY coinkidinky. *GIGGLES*
Abeer - I FRIKKIN' LIVED ON IT till like, 10th. I LOVED those books, man. Especially the first few. But Michael is a little pompous don't you think? I mean you remember when Mia's comparing him to Mr.Rochester from Jane Eyre and she's all "He's so bossy and dominating" it's TRUE I mean he DOES seem kind of obnoxious, no?
And I kinda don't like how they just.. GOT BACK TOGETHER after all the Japan drama. BORIS AND TINA FTW!!!!!!!! They're so cute.
Ash - Yeah, they HAVE TO mean something, else you're just stuck with meaningless ink on yourself forever. Assuming you eschew surgery due to the pain factor. And the price factor.
I'm torn on the whole tatoo idea. I like it because it can be something amazing (mine will be uber nerdy) but one the flip side, the permanence is a little scary. Just make sure it is something you really really want. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm above 21 and have never tried drugs or drinking. There is no appeal to it for me and I don't want to do any explaining the next day, lol. I've been told I would be a fun drunk though. We'll never know.
Kindros - Exactly! The permanence is scary.
ReplyDeleteI've been told I'd be fun drunk too. Indeed, we will never know. :D