Saturday, 9 April 2011

Ok you guys. Are any of you tech savvy and stuff? WHAT IS THAT-- ^? I mean, I know it's an iPhone because it SAYS SO ON THE BACK but what kind of iPhone is it? There are kinds, right? I WANT THAT PINK ONE. I NEED IT. I JUST SAW IT AND I WAS LIKE *Damn. I want that.* AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THIS WAS NOT ABOUT A BOY YOU GUYS!!! This is progress. This is good.
God. Look at me. MATERIALLY OBSESSED GIRL. I'm so happy ♥♥




See this. And DIE. This is such a beautiful song. Imagine waltzing to this, on some meadow in the night where a party is happening with fairy lights and windchimes. *swoons joyously*

3 comments:

  1. That looks like an iPhone 4g. I have the one in black, didn't know they had different colors and such but yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BN - I'm pretty sure it says 64GB on the back. My friends says it's just the covers that are different, or something. Yeah!

    Your Highness - Really? But it's so plain!
    But this does explain your own blog, actually. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete