Wednesday, 4 May 2011

It's so bad it's got to be good, mysterious girl misunderstood.

Mahika turned 3 yesterday! We were Skyping this morning, and she was really sleepy but hadn't eaten yet so I was trying to distract her so that her mum could feed her. Anyway, so we were talking about her school and all of that when suddenly -

Mahika - Derz no meetha!
Her mum - Oh, there's no mithai at home?
Mahika - NO! NO MITHAI! IZ MEETHA! DERZ NO MEETHA!
Her mum - Oh.. awww. (To us) Look at her. Apparently it's meetha and not mithai. *smirks*
Mahika (waving her hands in the air) - NO LADDOO! NO MEETHA! NO KAJU KATHLI!

They're the best when they're sleepy. God. Which could also be said about people in general. I LOVE when you're so sleepy you start sounding high and everything seems so funny.

--

There aren't any hot people on TV any more!
I can't remember ever watching a show just because the guys were hot.
Except Bones, of course. For Booth.

But that's also gone now.
And there're no cute singers also.
Except Alex Gaskarth.


But he's also not THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT hot.
And the guy from the Girlfriend video,this is how he really looks.

Yeah. SO NOT HOT. What is he, farting?

You know what's happening don't you? That's right.
I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO ANYBODY ANY MORE.
Really, I think this is actually happening. I'm turning into a machine. I'm SO going to be one of those hot career-obsessed women that walks around assertively all over in pencil skirts and has no time for love. No, actually, I wouldn't want to accentuate my body wearing clothes like that, I'd be too scared to O_O Why do appearances matter so much?? Why do *I* care so much about appearances? I care about not having an appearance. Does that make sense?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Which Do You Find Attractive In A Guy Survey from Quizopolis.com

Straight or curly hair? -Straight.
Glasses or contacts? -Glasses.
Toned, no muscle or big muscles? -Definitely no big muscles.
Hair color? -Whichever.
Eye color? -Ditto.
Daredevil or reserved? -A fair mix.
Shy or outgoing? -Ditto.
Leader or follower? -Double ditto.
Honest or people pleaser? -Honest.
Teddy bear or candy as a gift? -Neither. A poem.
Layed back or uptight? -Laid back. With the *i* of course.
Skinny or lose jeans? -LOSE. OH GOD. Although I might appreciate it if he loses his jeans, currently I'll go with LOOSE jeans, please.
Baggy hat or baseball cap? -Baseball cap! I WANT ONE!
Pale or tanned? -Whichever.

So you see, I'm not really picky.
Although the nose is very important.
I love noses! They're so cute!
A straightish sharpish nose, and a nice smile, and nice teeth. Not square ones, I like the crooked ones better.
And nice hair. I really don't like long hair all that much.
I'M NOT PICKY. WHY IS THIS SO HARD, THEN?

I KNOW! I'M GOING TO GOOGLE IT!

Upon Googling for 'cute guy' and receiving 15 pages of results -

1. WHOA.

Yeah ok he's hot. But.. I don't know. Y'know? His chest looks really unhealthy. Like it's been sucked in by vacuum. Or steroids. But eyes = gorgy. Nose = Cuteish. BUT I LOVE HIS JACKET AND HOODIE MORE THAN I LOVE HIM.

2. CHRIS EVANS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGET ABOUT HIM!
HOT. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. How amazing was Push? GOD. HOT HOT HOT HOT. BEST NOSE. BEST CHEEKS.


3.
BEST.
DONE.
THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONLY GUY IN MY LIFE.
LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* 
*dies*

12 comments:

  1. DAVID BOREANAZ.
    God, what a post.
    And awww, what a baby. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight or curly hair? - Straight.
    Glasses or contacts? - Someone who doesn't need glasses.
    Toned, no muscle or big muscles? - Toned.
    Hair color? - Dark brown, black
    Eye color? - Ditto
    Daredevil or reserved? - Reserved
    Shy or outgoing? - Outgoing
    Leader or follower? - Leader
    Honest or people pleaser? - Honest
    Teddy bear or candy as a gift? - Candy, sour candy!
    Layed back or uptight? - Laid back. With the *i* of course (:P)
    Skinny or loose jeans? - Loose
    Baggy hat or baseball cap? - Baseball cap
    Pale or tanned? - Tanned

    -

    i spy the horse faced singer! except he actually looks cute here, haha.
    LOL THAT BABY. cute, but a misfit.

    BOOOTTTHHHH ♥
    i like the title of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss Booth! Btw, Bones is starting May 9th, Mondays 10 PM on FX, if you happen to get that channel.

    And I totally agree with Carrie Bradshaw when she said, "Most guys these days are 10% girl. Where are all the men?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhaha yes, people can be so funnny when they are half asleep

    I want to his quiz too:


    Straight or curly hair? - Curly
    Glasses or contacts? - neither
    Toned, no muscle or big muscles? - Toned.
    Hair color? - Dark brown, black
    Eye color? - Ditto
    Daredevil or reserved? - daredevil
    Shy or outgoing? - outgoing
    Leader or follower? - Leader
    Honest or people pleaser? - Honest
    Teddy bear or candy as a gift? - no, something more sophisticated, like a watch?
    Layed back or uptight? - Laid back.
    Skinny or loose jeans? - Medium
    Baggy hat or baseball cap? - non hat or cap!
    Pale or tanned? - Tanned

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Highness - DUDE, I DREAMED ABOUT THAT BABY THIS MORNING. I WOKE UP AND I WAS ALL LIKE "Wtf. I'm going crazy" but you know, I've dreamed about babies before also. Oh but this one was a girl in my dream for some reason. ♥

    Kuro AKA My Brain Clone - Well hello. :D

    FURREE I WAS GONNA PUT Reserved AND Outgoing TOO!! But then I rethinked. WE LIKE THE SAME BOY(ish) YAYY!!!!!!!!!
    HA HA HA. YOU ADMITTED IT. I WIN!
    The baby is my baby. He is. He's mine.
    My post title is lyrics from Slow Cheetah by RHCP :P
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    Bluey - WE WATCH THE SAME SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!
    I love Carrie Bradshaw's clothes. That's all. The men are all there, WE just don't know them. :P

    Smokes - Thanks for sharing all of that ^^

    ALL OF YOU NEED TO FILL IN MY QUESTIONNAIRE TOO! I WANNA EVALUATE ALL OF YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO I HAVE TO FILL THE QUESTIONNAIRE ??

    O-O...???????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. SURE HAMZA WHY NOT???????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the questionnaire!!

    Straight or curly hair? -I don't mind either. Curls are fun to play with, straight is fun to play with.
    Glasses or contacts? -Depends on the person. Some people look good in glasses.
    Toned, no muscle or big muscles? -Toned or no muscle.
    Hair color? -Natural! Haha.
    Eye color? -Natural!
    Daredevil or reserved? -A mixture. Must be enough to go bungee jumping with me.
    Shy or outgoing? -A mix. No extreme of either.
    Leader or follower? -Refer to above.
    Honest or people pleaser? -Honest.
    Teddy bear or candy as a gift? -A big teddddy bear.
    Layed back or uptight? -Laid back. Not overly so though.
    Skinny or lose jeans? -Nice fit ones? Hahaha. If I have to, loose.
    Baggy hat or baseball cap? -Fedora? What about newsboy cap?
    Pale or tanned? -YUM. I don't mind either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS HANIS!
    But I actually meant my Questionnaire to Repel Questionable Men. YOU SHOULD E-MAIL IT TO ME! I will put ALL the details in my next post.
    I'M EXCITED!
    Ok now I'm going to read it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR FTW!!!!!!
    NATURAL HAIR AND EYES FTW!!!!!!
    NICE FIT JEANS FTW!!!!!! I was actually thinking I should have said that instead of loose jeans.
    FEDORA F-T-FREAKING-W!!!!!!

    YUM INDEED.

    ReplyDelete